GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Banner is great. Are you able to replace Maxie when KS returns, or just leave it like that? I guess this is the one who is really part of the story at the moment.

Glad there is interest in the murder mystery. I haven't watched GH for ages - not that I don't want to, just that life seem more important than sitting down for an hour. I'll read more reviews before I make up my mind whether I want to give my precious spare time to a TV show. There hasn't even been enough LuNacy to spark my interest yet (though I will ship them to the end!).

• Members

Who is in that clown costume at the hospital? laugh.png GH had me cracking up today. That cannot be Lisa! Also LOL at todays ending with Robin, GH cut to black w/the music right at the perfect moment. I loved it. Great Halloween episode!

Great banner SoapBoy cool.png So far so good w/this whodunit story!

This stuff with Ethan fawning over that Laura portrait, talking to himself at Wyndemere is dumb as hell! GH needs to STOP with this bullsh!t. The stuff with Lucky in Ireland isn't interesting either.

I wish Spinelli would give it up with Maxie already, it would really be refreshing to see him move on for good from her.

• Members

Thanks! I sure hope it isn't Lisa, because that makes my banner inaccurate LMAO.

The Wyndemere stuff is SO dumb. I liked it at first, but it's too creepy now. They need to speed this the [!@#$%^&*] up and tell us who is lurking in the tunnels and why. My hopes are set on Bobbie. It would make no sense, but a boy can hope.

The show is picking up slightly, for me.

• Members

Diane is gone? Shoot. She was one of the few characters I enjoyed no matter what she did. It's a shame they stuck her with the mobsters and rarely allowed her to get involved anywhere else.

Even with my Tracy/LuNacy love, I'm finding it hard to see any reason to return to watching GH. It seems every woman with spunk and character is being thrown out while the overly-hyped are remaining centre stage. I'm wondering if this rat needs to find another ship!

Archived