GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disturbed by what Franco possibly did but I like the twist to. GH probably won't do it (and they probably don't have much time anyways...sad.png ) but I would be really interested in seeing Sam handle being pregnant w/Franco's child and raising it in the future.

LOL, no. How is this out of character for Franco? He is a serial killer/kidnapper who gets joy out of strangling people, killing people, blowing up things, and orchestrating RAPES in prison. It's totally in character for him to do something as sadistic as this. eta: though, Franco did have a few humane moments where he was nice, but still...no.

• Members

start watching other shows. AMC had a litter of kids right before it went off the air. GL and ATWT would write in pregnancies every time an actress got preggers and that happened alot

I hope Sam gets pregnant as she has been wanting this baby since 2004. Its been 7 years and now the show might finally give her a kid. Its been her greatest wish and after all this time of anticipation, dissapointment and eagerness, I hope she finally gets it. I dont care if GH did 10 baby stories in the past year leading up to this, she's the one Id be the most excited for bc she actually wanted and planned for this. As some one who watched her struggle, it will be good payoff from all her ups and downs in regard to her dream of being a mother. I hope she gets her wish

• Members

Its the 2nd week of November and Jasam got married in September. They are only now just getting back from their honeymoon?

Also does Spinelli still live with Jason or did he have the decency to move the F out?

This Meg girl. Is she the one Steve talked about in the past that cheated on him with his friend? She is coming across as Lisa 2.0 and thats only after 1 minute of watching her

Archived