GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Members

I really hope not but it's seeming that way. They're already laying the "crazy ex-girlfriend"-type scenes with her! Guess we'll see. One thing I'm looking forward to is her & Olivia's first 'tiff (you know it'll happen).

Liz still keeps talking about mystery abs but we have yet to see him. LOL I'm sure he'll surface soon.

That long, drawn out scene where Shawn was telling Carly about his father & how he died was excellent!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly's being written differently. She's being written to actually MAKE SENSE. The actress is still ghetto neck rolling and teeth gnashing and shrieking at pitches only dogs can hear... but the character's point of view is one that is logical (for the most part). She's been saying the things she should be saying as a character like that in her position. Carly, for instance, isn't abandoning her daughter who is in the hospital post-major surgery and hopping on a plane to rescue the child of a woman she hates, then suddenly sink her fangs into Dante for no reason, and then come home and be surprised Jax is pissed.

• Members

You sure about that? It's Carly Benson Quartermaine Corinthos Alcazar Corinthos Jacks' character to be that selfless? Carly ain't all about the children -- she's just all about her children. Even then, she ships them off to private islands, summer camps and military schools whenever they get in the way.

• Members

Ugh! Ghost Siobhan rolleyes.gif LOL at her 52 second return.

Johnny and Kate have NO spark! I hated Johnny & Olivia but at least they had some heat, even a few episodes ago I thought they still had it in their brief scenes. I find "Kohnny" boring & I would rather see her w/Sonny and Johnny with someone else. The only Bensonhurst gal I'd like to see him with is Brook-Lynn. They were hot!

Lulu's negative, debbie downer attitude just sucks. I really cannot stand her sour face these days, it is beyond me how Dante wants to marry that girl right now. She is awful. They've gone to far with her.

Glanced over at the picture of Bambi behind Sonny's desk and though wow, it is so glorious having him & Abby on the back burner these days! Loving it!

LOL. You explained this flawlessly.

• Members

"Here and beyond, my love. HERE AND BEYOND!" rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gife5028380.gif God, GH. Just...NO.

Whenever GH shows someone in a car I feel like an accident is coming...I really hope Luke does not get in an accident with Aiden in the car. I do like this twist of him having to take Aiden to the hospital, though I really think it's stupid how it all came to be. I wish this wonky, pathetic Ireland story had nothing to do with it!

Archived