GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

tumblr_lj577gilP01qb99re.gif

:lol:

Ugh, this stupid show.

2 months of being raped by the "WHO. WILL. JASON. BE?" promo...and he's the damn same.

I agree with you. I hate GW's GH. I loved AMC's finale, when i thought there would be more AMC via PP. Now I'm really disappointed. I liked Dirty Soap, but it wasn't dirty.

• Members

GH couldn't be more depressing if the entire town was hit with leprosy.

Poor Robin? How about if she moves on with her frickin life instead of talking to dead Stone every time some anniversary comes around? History is nice, but her obsession with Stone is ridiculous. Move on already.

Every other scene has one character visiting another who's sick, shot, drugged, or terminal. It could not be any more BORING.

• Members

I say poor Robin because I think there is something wrong with her. The anvils are dropping left and right.

I feel the exact same way. Watching reminds me of doing homework. It's something I still feel compelled to do, not something I enjoy. It's bizarre. I keep holding on believing it just has to get better but it doesn't. I'm so glad ABC is going to break this habit for me, since I can't seem to do it for myself.

Archived