GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I mean, did you guys hear her just barely get out the medical jargon on Friday's show? :rolleyes:

I look at this actress and character and I wonder if this is the character that Tamara Braun was rumored to be coming back as over the summer. Only because they sure took a LOOOOONG assed time bringing this Maggie character on. Especially since they've been hinting at Steve's Memphis backstory since the summer, and this Maggie woman finally debuts late fall?

• Members

I found myself actually loving Matt & Maxie in Mondays ep. Both actors were really good today.

Kate's hair looked nasty today. And they've really watered down Kate, haven't they? She would never be this nice to Maxie so frequently and brush off all her mistakes. The writing has really changed for her.

Sick of that hag Diane popping up. I really thought we were done with her when she quit!

Monica is just...ugh.

• Members

Johnny and Officer Padilla? That's who Johnny was supposed to have "sparks" with this week?! e5028381.gifChem test FAIL! IMHO. LOL at the show instantly indicating something they have in common (playing the piano). If they pair Johnny with this lifeless robocop then what a waste of one of the shows most complex, entertaining characters.

• Members

Didn't like GH's Thanksgiving all that much....and hated how so many women were either burning their food or complaining about how they couldn't cook. Lulu, Kate, Carly...pathetic!! I'm so glad Olivia can at least cook icon1.gif

That had to be one of the worst Quartermaine Thanksgivings...and of course it was all about Jason and his PAIN and ANGUISH leading up to him toppling over the turkey in frustration.

It's only good when the actor playing the piano is actually experienced and it shows! That's why I like when BB/Johnny does it ;-) Delores doing it was LOL-worthy and nothing but a cheap way to give her & Johnny something in common!

Archived