GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Members

Ok Carly and Shawn saw Lisa's body floundering in the ocean today so who was that clown lurking around the hospital on Halloween? LOL tongue.png

GH made me cry today! That sequence with Jason & Sam where she cried in the shower was incredibly acted and put together. Nice job!

Loved that little slightly awkward quad moment between Sonny/Johnny/Olivia/Kate in the ally. Not sure if I liked Johnny & Kate. I don't like the idea of Johnny being w/Olivia's cousin. I didn't see much spark between them either.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG have you guys seen the kid that used to play Michael in that new Hardee's commercial for the cheddar cheese biscuit? He looks so disgusting.

Someone commented on YouTube saying he looks like he belongs in the family from Wrong Turn. Lmao.

LMFAO. I just saw it. This is to damn much laugh.png And I'm just going to refrain from commenting on Dylan Cash. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpFJTFfNc

• Members

Can Ronnie and Padilla please go get blown up somewhere? They're annoying as hell.

GH made me cry today! That sequence with Jason & Sam where she cried in the shower was incredibly acted and put together. Nice job!

I was surprised how much I was touched by that scene. I don't think Franco even raped Sam.

• Members

LMFAO. I just saw it. This is to damn much laugh.png And I'm just going to refrain from commenting on Dylan Cash. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LpFJTFfNc

Oh wow he looks like he....Nevermind.

Oh, no! sad.png

I guess not everyone turns out to be a Kimberly McCullough. JFP saw that one a mile ahead.

+1...He was so cute when he was little.........Oh wow....Your KMc reference pretty much sums it up.

WTH happened? This makes me want to watch now

I know right? I haven't watched in like 2 weeks.

• Members

Y'all need to come back! GH is not as bad as people keep saying, IMO!!

Did they actually show the scene that is being discussed here? Franco raped Sam? Let me guess, she will now be pregnant with the baby she's been obsessing about and not know who the father is

• Members

Did they actually show the scene that is being discussed here? Franco raped Sam? Let me guess, she will now be pregnant with the baby she's been obsessing about and not know who the father is

They didn't show the "rape" so it probably didn't even happen.

• Members

Franco covered up the surveillance camera in the room before we could see what he really did w/Sam, so we really don't know if he raped her or not. We did see him laying her on the bed, kissing, etc. And yep I suspect Sam will discover she's pregnant in a few weeks...

Archived