GH: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly's birthday is not the same day Claudia died, Josslyn's birthday is.

Anyway, What a dreadful week for GH. That honeymoon was pure agony. I never heard of month and a half of a frontburning honeymoon, especially one where nothing actually happened. This cliffhanger was lame, and Steve Burton has a difficult time acting alone. Jason Cook did a far better job with his drunk monologue than Steve Burton did with his anguished one.

• Members

LMAO @ the lame cliffhanger. I didn't see the last 10 minutes of GH until this morning on YouTube and when I saw it, I immediately thought to myself "Gee, that was lame as hell..." and scrolled down to see comments and people are like "THAT'S THE BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER!!" :lol:

• Members

I don't know anyone can say it was good. First the actor we see isn't even James Franco or they would have shown his face. Next, it is so vague what the peril is the show is basically asking us to write our own cliffhanger. For all we know he will turn left and set up another camera. They could have done it to make it more visually reminiscent of "Psycho" but the show is not that artistic. And then there is Steve Burton, who had to do most of the work and failed completely at creating the right mood. The set he is in with the bad lighting made it all look chintzy and rather than look dramatic it looked like Steve Burton was in the studio storage room practicing his lines.

• Members

Johnny doesn't play ANY GAMES! "One good shove, and I could watch your brain spill out onto the floor with your ears" LOL ohmy.png

Loved all the Claudia mentions. Nice and also sad how the anniversary of her death was acknowledged. Bambi opening up to Abby about it was nice. Johnny & Anthony's scenes were really, really good - I wonder what Anthony was talking about when he told Johnny he doesn't know as much about Claudia as he thinks he does? Ugh. To bad she's dead. e8099.gif

Anthony ordering FLOWERS for Claudia's grave by the end of the show wub.png SUCH a nice touch. Anthony loves flowers and, even though he will never openly admit, loves his daughter deep down icon1.gif

One more thing about Anthony, I love how he's a cartoon most of the time but has his vulnerable moments, like the one he had after Johnny left & when he called for the flowers.

LMFAO at the stank look on Carly's face on Friday after Shawn's date said she was a Green Bay girl laugh.png Omg I was dying. If Cheap was watching I KNOW she would've had a screen cap of that in here!

LOVED Johnny and Carly's kiss wub.png It's kinda annoying how GH randomly comes back to their flirtations. I don't think they'll ever happen but I wouldn't mind if they did!

I really hate to see Kristina go. It's to bad we didn't get any last Sam/Kristina scenes, thanks to her century long honeymoon with Jason. I don't even think Sam knows Kristina is leaving off to Yale! That Davis girls hug on Wednesday should've included Sam.

rolleyes.gif at Diane coming back on Friday. I thought we were done with this bitch when she QUIT and LEFT earlier in the week. Then her pathetic, drunk self crashed Kristina's party! What an embarrassment.

I was LMAO at the cliffhanger!! That freeze frame on Sam laugh.png Jason's yelling was useless, man you are in a confined room where no one can hear you! It would've been better if he wasn't saying anything at all - SBu could've conveyed Jason's anguish with the expressions in his face. Also, the fact that obviously wasn't really James Franco walking up to Sam at the end made the cliffhanger even more weak. I wanted to see Franco's face!

Ugh! And to make it even worse, GH followed up with Robin two days later & it still was not mentioned! Who the hell was at the door?! We'll never know & I'll never stop wondering!

Lol at Carly talking about her birthday (Nov. 5) and not Josslyn's (Nov. 4) at all. Also Carly's birthday isn't the same day Claudia died but it damn near is since Claudia died on-screen Nov. 4. I find it weird how Claudia's death was mentioned but not in any of Carly's scenes.

• Members

Patrick and Robin are so boring I didn't even catch that. Like I seriously don't care about them or their scenes unless there's someone else with them (Emma doesn't count). Still though, GH ended a cliffhanger with Robin at that door and thought it was ok to just not follow up on it the next day?! Instead she tells Patrick 2 days later it was some boy at the door (that we didn't see)? I just find that annoying I guess!

• Members

OMG have you guys seen the kid that used to play Michael in that new Hardee's commercial for the cheddar cheese biscuit? He looks so disgusting.

Someone commented on YouTube saying he looks like he belongs in the family from Wrong Turn. Lmao.

Archived