Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They may huff and puff about it but they move on soon enough. Sharon is the one who is destroyed. This is a very sick story. The message of this story is that when Adam abuses Sharon, that means he loves her, and only when Sharon accepts that a woman should be abused will she be happy.

• Members

They can't have her happy because the cycle has to be - everyone in GC tells Sharon what a piece of trash she is. Adam has sex with her and obsesses over her. Sharon has to prove to everyone that he's a good man/he's changed/etc. Adam destroys her life because she's a slut/whore/etc. Sharon decides everyone was right, but secretly she still loves him.

• Members

Its funny I actually enjoyed a lot of the show today I just wish someone would have thrown Phyllis out a window. The show doesn't even try to put her in a bad light IMO anymore. She does something bad which is justified because she got sharon out of prison.

I really liked the Sharon, Nick, Noah and yes even Victor today and gulp Heather. Avery is just another screamer now because we all know nothing will happen. She will probably fall into bed with Nick and her sister will publish their pictures all over the internet and her lawsuit will go away.

Adam is just unredeemable, He's skeevy and I really don't get why he and Sharon have any kind of following at all. But then I never understood the love for EJ and Sami either.

• Members

I am enjoying Avery quite a bit. The previewes of her getting the last word on Big Red as the elevator doors close was priceless. The actor who plays Ricky is GOOD. He has such expressive eyes, he can say it all with expression and no words. That's talent in my book. And he doesn't look hispanic... oh well... he got the HAIR, at least.

• Members

Watched today (!). Well, the last few minutes anyway.

Phyllis, you idiotic whore. Ugh. I have to say, I cheered loudly when Heather pushed her. My (only) fave moment ever of hers.

There was something really sweet about Sharon sitting at her house, relaxed. Case continues to be sympathetic, despite the horrendous writing.

Tomorrow is the next day? So the cliffhangers with Paul/Ricky and Phyllis/Heather aren't even going to be continued? WTF?

I knew I shouldn't have watched.

Archived