Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He is IMO the most underrated actor on this show. Honestly IMO he deserved the supporting actor emmy last year over the crying, shouting and screaming Jonathan Jackson did. He Tricia Cast , JOhn Driscoll, Kristoff St, John are the most appealing actors and charracters on this show. We should be thankful they are not "written for".

• Members

Well, I didn't notice DD's *ahem* lunchbox, :lol: but I did notice him stealing every scene he was in in today's US epi. This man consistently delivers. And props to Eden Reigel for giving him material to work with. The dude who plays Ricky OTOH? A plank of wood when Paul told him, in tears, that he doesn't even know who he is.

And this is as soapy as waking up in bed with a full face of make-up but... have you noticed that all female characters who spontaneously fall into the sack with somebody are automatically wearing black sexy lingerie? I noticed that with both Phyllis AND Avery today. These women do not own Spanx or flesh-coloured underwear, huh.

• Members

Well... are you sure it's a hairpiece, and he didn't get transplants? How can one tell? i'd rather have him in a hairpiece than have him bald. Last year... it DID look like a hairpiece, because it was too dark. But if this NOW is a hairpiece, it's a really good one. He's back to his natural hair color. If he colors his hair, i'm DYING to know what he uses... as it is an EXACT match of my natural hair color, and I'd love to know what to use 10 years from now when I go gray.

• Members

Holy crap... those glasses made him look nerdy, I and 90 precent of everyone else is glad he ditched them. and close haircut would look REALLY bad on him, his head is too big to pull off really short hair. Transplants are good in my book, they are your own hair, after all. today he looked perfect.

• Members

And yet, what an ironic thing for Paul to say. Of course, he doesn't know who Ricky is! He chose not to raise him, so acting all hurt and disappointed now is just weak. Maybe, if he bothered to raise his son, instead of letting the people who raise a psycho do the job for him, Ricky would have more feeling for his sister. Only my 25 year history with Paul makes me feel any sympathy at all.

• Members

Although Ricky was raised in California Paul did visit him so he was a part of his son's life & Ricky destroying his sister without even knowing her (or wanting to get to know her) was terrible.

So even if Paul wasn't a full time parent he had a right to be upset with Ricky.

• Members

It was when his main intent was to be with Cricket (one of the main things that drove Isabella crazy in the first place).

He wanted a child but he wanted it with Cricket.

And once Isabella began to go insane it gave him a perfect excuse to dump the family he never really wanted to get back with Cricket

Archived