Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well a broken clock is right twice a day and its nice someone on the writing team actually still cares. Who wrote the ep?

Eden Riegel bringing up this and actually doing a wonderful job in the scene discussing with it with Ricky? I actually am liking Ricky although obviously despite his sudden conscience this is probably the first step in destroying his character.

Well at least Sharon is going to get out of jail.

Victor's words with Nick being a jerk and insulting Phyllis? wub.png

• Members

Anothet decent one at least with the courtroom stuff. But why why why whu dod PHYLLIS have to be the one to find the evidence. Ugh. I guess for drama purposes. Whatever. Cant wait to see the fallout from the photos. Heather deserves it now after she still went after sharon about skipping town.

• Members

Phyllis was so ungracious about saving Sharon from a lifetime in jail, too. She is such a childish character. "Ya, well, don't think I did it for you! I did it for yer CHILDRIN." We get it. You hate Sharon for... what exactly? Being married to Prickolas before you were? For being his first love?

And then she decides to publish the Feather-Fadam photos. Your lead heroine, ladies and gentlemen!

Archived