Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching Sharon walk into the tack house with Noah (we haven't seen that set in ages!) made me unfeasibly happy. I hope Sharon keeps her hair colour and long waves because SC looks so much better with that brown-sugar colouring. I also liked that Sharon's first phone call was to Sam in New Mexico, given that he was the only one who was unwavering in his support of her.

I never realized Jessica Collins was curvaceous. :)

• Members

On the one hand, good for Trevor St. John (ex-Todd/Victor, OLTL) for landing another job so soon after leaving his last show. But, OTOH, I'm afraid his take on Adam is too similar to that of his previous role.

Say what? That's not Trevor? Oh. My bad.

I realize Ricky isn't a full-blooded Hispanic, but couldn't he look at least a little bit Hispanic? I'm just saying.

Meanwhile, kudos to giving Phyllis a sister, but I wish Avery were "softer," for lack of a better word, and that she brought out a nicer, warmer side to Phyllis' personality. We get that Phyllis is a bitch; her relationship w/ Avery just restates the obvious.

• Members

Don't get me wrong; I am, too. Also, unless Ricky signed something, giving Restless Style ownership of those photos, Phyllis and the magazine are screwed. Nevertheless, I just loved her reaction to Ricky and Avery's threats. biggrin.png

Seriously, Nick, you're better off ditching Gigglies One and Two and hooking up with Miss "I'm Trapped in a Marriage to an Obviously Gay Man," Lauren Fenmore.

• Members

Adam and Sharon hooking up again is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Know why? Because Nick and Victor are making such a big deal about it, in their usual Newman-like fashion, that Sharon's gonna get fed up with their interference and end up doing exactly what Fratboy and Mumbles are trying to avert.

Just when I thought I was safe from Bianca flashbacks, there goes Heather, pushing Phyllis, Bianca-style.

Archived