• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Quote: 2 hours ago, vetsoapfan said:

Even more significant, the audience is usually much more intelligent that the idiots in charge.

Soap fans are burdened with that reputation of stupidity, eating bon bons, and having a short attention span. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I liked Sister Camellia McKay. But she had no chemistry with Duke. I thought Camellia had chemistry with Tom Hardy. A Camellia/Tom/Simone would've been interesting. I also liked that she was a psychiatric nurse. Back then a huge chunk of the characters were medical professionals. Unlike now were everyone's a mobster, rapist or serial killer. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Fun scenes.  What an idiot Victor Jerome was.  

I miss that old school synth music sometimes, and the extreme close ups like Anna’s when it is confirmed Victor had escaped.  Such a staple of soaps and the GH directors used it a lot during from Monty’s 1st tenure through the early 1990’s.

I do remember thinking the original Julian was hot, and I loved him with Cheryl (I also loved her with Robert though!).  Can’t stand the current one.

• Members

When I was a little boy, I thought Lynn Herring was the prettiest woman in the world. I still think she's attractive.

Anna gets a good scene the week later, when she finds Victor's body (well, technically, Robin and her friend did) and Robert begrudgingly lets her make sure he's really dead. It's too late to benefit Duke ... as the scene cuts to Ian Buchanan at a safe house, in turmoil for leaving Anna and Robin.