DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you see his pants? When he was walking away from Will, it looked like he was wearing a drooping diaper. The show's wardrobe is so bad, I won't ever forget the KMart special they had Alison Sweeney wearing like 2 weeks back. That purple top, and I seriously think she was wearing a choker, was terrible. It looked like she was shopping in the Children's section.

• Members

It's funny when an outsider (my bf) watches DAYS and picks apart all the aethetics of the show. When he saw the bumper that comes on before DAYS starts, the one with Alison Sweeney and Nate Berkus, his reaction was: "That's Sami?!?!? She's so thin! She looks so frumpy on the show!"

I don't care what social class a character is supposed to be, putting someone in plaid all the time is not flattering. Nor are loose-fitting blouses on a slim, slender woman.

• Members

It's really a shame Vivian is leaving. My god all the endless storylines with Vivian now. What if Quinn really fell in love with Carly. Viv would croak. And now that she knows Kate is after her son their war is back on deck. I just love it Kate Vs Viv.

Quinn is a hunk My God Soap suds what do you think of him? Shockingly Will does have a nice chest.

• Members

I agree with everything you have said!!! It is really a shame that Louise is leaving! They have managed to sort of fix the Vivian character a bit and brought her back to the true essence of who she was when JER originally created her. She is becoming more human again, more rootable and less cartoonish. I havel always enjoyed her rivalry with Kate and would love to see her bring Kate down a peg or two (and I usually enjoy the Kate character as well). There are so many storyline options for Vivian, especially now that they plan to send some of the characters back to working a real 9-5 now. I will be sad to see her go.

Quinn is a sexy god and Will is an adorable sex god in training :)

Archived