DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd honestly love for Don Craig to come back then to have Roman continue on as background filler. That could put a whole new spin on a story for Marlena and John.

Don: "Honey, why are you married to someone else?"

Marlena: "You went out to get the mail thirty years ago. I got bored."

• Members

Finally, we got Sonny scenes with Chad only to discover that they've already met at some point. Really? We never saw that onscreen but I'm not too surprised it turned out this way. Anyway, I really liked Sonny and Chad talking with each other about their families. They clicked very well in their scenes, I thought.

• Members

Loved the Chad and Sonny scenes but hate how they didnt show them meeting. That was just stupid.

Why was Taylor so giddy? She looked pathetic. Loved Brady telling her how gullible she is. Dumbest character on soaps right now.

Poor Maggie :(

• Members

laugh.png

Umm...no...what I saw...them as a couple if thats what you mean...no....lol I think it has to do with more of the feud between Dimeras/Kiriakis.

Thats dumb...I think I saw that part not sure. I havent gotten to see the whole episode. Hopefully I can tonight.

• Members

Nosey ass Maggie! Girl should've just went home and baked some cookies instead of desperately tracking down Victor! That was beyond dumb. The way she ran up to Victor and yelled his name just as she got shot. What a DUNCE!

Sami and Rafe were nauseating to watch today, sipping down beer and fixing up that toy train, acting "cute" and "romantic" rolleyes.gif

Well, IDK about Sonny & Chad, but I could see it being interesting if they hooked up considering the current feud between their families, not to mention how Abby (Sonny's cousin & Chad's GF) would fit into all of it. It could be juicy. But I still like the idea of Will/Sonny better ;-)...

Archived