DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maggie's shooting was featured as a prime-time promo for Days that aired during America's Got Talent the other night. Didn't think any network did prime-time promos for soaps anymore, and to see one featuring John Aniston and Suzanne Rogers was a nice surprise.

• Members

I'm glad they still do that, CBS hasn't done any in years, at least not that I know of. I remember seeing Passions promos during SNL too.

I forgot to mention after watching Lexie and Stefano talk how I continue to hate seeing Renee Jones and Lexie be so underused all of the time. It really is disappointing.

• Members

This show is ridiculously boring right now, basically watching out of habit at this point. I think you can tell Dena was fired around this time of taping. Rewrites start next Friday

Well I love Kate, Stefano, & Chad. Lexie was great today, I love when RJ gets that angry tone in her voice. She is FIRE, ALWAYS!

• Members

Thanks I was going to ask when rewrites start. Thank God this show has been boring. Taylor is just on way too much and the character is just a mess.

I really enjoyed Lexie & Stefano today. Chad looked hot today. Those were the highlights of today.

• Members

It actually feels like a holding pattern to me. Nothing new is being introduced (even Maggie's shooting isn't "new", everything about it has been done before and it's only the sweetness of Victor and the talent of JA that is making it worth while).

It will be interesting to see what was rewritten as the show plays forward over the next few weeks. I can't help feeling that we are all slowly dressing for the "party" that will happen in September. With that as our focus what we have now is going to seem even more trying.

Archived