DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found Maggie highly annoying in Wednesdays show, literally all up in the business at the Kiriakis mansion! She should've stayed up stairs and got some rest instead of butting into Victor and Kate's business! I have never been more annoyed with Maggie. She was just there, sitting, occasionally spewing her unwanted opinion. Also was Kate acting jealous of Victor and Maggie? I could not tell but I hope not. Just no.

LOL. I just can't believe or understand that at all. I know people who go to lakes and beaches but it is not for nice little picnics ph34r.png lol far from it. The DAYS teens should've went to that lake to party & have drinks. Daniel & Jen could've tryed to stop them but they give them attitude & refuse. T could've got drunk and made an embarrasment of himself. Anything like that. These people are just to perfect! I can't stand it

• Members

I wasn't so annoyed WITH Maggie, as with thinking "that's it"? She just gets to sit like a trophy on an uncomfortable chair? When did she move in? What was the process? How long did she agree to be there? Where are the family to help her?

And for a woman who was shot in the lungs not that long ago, she's mighty spry.

Only two things saved those scenes IMO, Kate being jealous and Maggie knowing Kate was up to something. Victor's kiss was sweet, but otherwise what a dull set of scenes. Is this what the new writers are going to do to Maggie? Not amused.

• Members

I love the episode as well. I kinda feel Kate was sincere in her proposal and telling the truth and I think Brady notice that as did Victor, but I feel Victor has other plans and I think it involves the new character Madison, thats why i think he was tough with Kate and turned her down. as he told Brady he had Bigger plans.

• Members

I miss Sydney Penny. She could have been a great Meg Cummings if Sunset Beach had stayed on the air.

Also, I know this was talked about already, but I really don't like the polo shirts on Sonny. I generally don't like that type of shirts (wearing them or otherwise), so seeing a character almost always dressed in those doesn't help.

• Members

Im almost thinking Days could have retconned VW's Nicholas into a different character. Had him be another grand-nephew of Vivian's also named Nicholas. Its a moot point anyway considering Vivian, Carly and her son will be out soon and there wont be any interaction with Kate

Archived