DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Caught up on the last three episodes of DAYS - T was embarrassing to watch the other day. I cringed watching him. I saw a little bit of the T I used to love when he approached that girl (who was that Actress, btw? I loved her & she was hot) but then he ended up going back to his usual homophobic self. I really wish the show didn't do this to him. What a waste of such a good, charismatic actor.

The EJ/Kate scenes on Friday were pretty damn amazing. Loved the Countess Wilhelmina talk. I love business storys on soaps - especially on DAYS!

I loved when Kate said to EJ, "Welcome back, my love" wub.png I was a fan of the EJ/Kate romance back then, though I DO NOT want the show to go back to it again. I love Kate w/Stefano to much! I'm glad it looks like Kate was just welcoming him back to the fold. Awesome!

EJ: "I'm a Dimera, thru and thru" LOVE! As he should be. I'm glad it seems the show has finally picked a personality preference for him. Loved when Kate talked about how he changed every month.

The Kate/Chloe scenes on Thursday were good as well. Those needed to happen. I love how Chloe turned the tables on Kate and got the last word. Lots of Kate lately - I hope the show keeps it up. LK is incredible and such a great asset to the show!

The hooker mystery stuff with Quinn & Taylor, Bo/Hope, etc....just ugh. Lets get this over with. Also I love Sami but her story is boring to me. Again, ready for this to be over with so we can move to greener pastures!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, Carly Corinthos

dayscarly.jpg

and no I dont feel sorry for her. I feel like she's about to be ready for a fall and she deserves it. Cant wait for Nicole to annihilate her

Does Kate have extensions in her hair? Her hair looks a few inches longer than it has been recently

• Members

I watched Friday's show( strange their material would start on a friday) The pace was very slow but I understand they were character and relationship building. THat's cool. When was the last time Roman was showed to actually care about one of his kids.

Kate was looking very good Friday. Her rings, her outfit.

I could tell their were new HW's on the show. We show so much romance between BO and Hope and talk about small things of their past. Same with Sami and Rafe. They were trying to establish a really deep connection between the two.

THere were no more of those sudden and dramatic fades outs. Just easy classic fade to blacks. I hope they restore the opening.

• Administrator

I had to pause when she said "my love". I certainly hope that wasn't forshadowing for an EJ/Kate pairing because I like Stefano/Kate too.

I liked that too.

http://tvmegasite.ne...-08-25-11.shtml

In that scene, it tells me that M&D know what direction they're going to take EJ in. EJ's going to finally be watchable again - he certainly was on Friday!

• Members

The EJ/Kate scenes were electric. I really don't want Stefano/Kate being broken up because I absolutely adore them as a couple, but I love the Oedipus complex EJ seems to have with Kate. Lauren Koslow has this sense of regret and anxiety that amplifies Kate beautifully, there's a delicious sexy matriarch vibe for other people's children that I have never seen replicated in daytime. She's fabulous.

• Members

Damn I can't take much more of this Mandy crap sad.png WTF!! Can we please move on from this?? What's the point?! This is beyond dumb!! And Daniel is SO ANNOYING as a protective doctor! I hate him!

Did anyone else LOL when Sami started having those seizures (or whatever that was)? I could not control my laughter laugh.png

The Taylor/Quinn scenes were good, even though I really don't care...but TB's really working it lately!

Loved Chloe getting to see Parker via webcam! Those scenes were soo nice!

Gus sad.png Sad that he was the character I cared the most about today. I feel so bad for him, Vivian doesn't know how much he cares for her! I was hoping Gus would blow up on her after he purposely dropped that goblet.

Awesome! I'm loving his tweets already ;-) #TeamJack.

Archived