DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even with Sami in the past year its been all about EJ or Rafe. Those two need a break more than anyone. I wonder if when Ali did her last contract she took a cut, because she seems on less/to drive less. Not a bad thing at all, but the fact that more time went to the men her life just makes it seem like shes on more.

• Members

That's always the catch-22 of soaps. Even if you aren't the focus, if your partner is, you can't help but be there. And conversely, just because you get a lot of screen time, doesn't mean you necessarily have a story.

• Administrator

Who the brunette with gorgeous blue eyes that T. was talking too? She's hot!! I'm gonna need the name of the actress. LOL smile.png DAYS needs to keep her and add her to the group. You just don't hire someone that pretty for 1 episode!

• Members

Wow, T is coming across as way too much of a homophobic ass. He needs to get over himself already

Gabby and her big mouth. I wish she'd STFU

Did not like Abby's hair. I also dont like Will's hair. He needs to cut it or do something about it already

Did Jennifer dumping her prom date on prom actually happen on the show?

She looked like a better looking version of Gabby

• Members

So today's Sonny/T stuff got me thinking, I wonder why DAYS hasn't had T call Sonny a faggot yet? Most homophobic bullies would be using that slur not "gay boy" and while I don't like the F word being thrown around a lot, I feel it make T's homophobic rants against Sonny more authentic. I'm pretty sure both OLTL and ATWT used it in their stories, so it's weird DAYS hasn't had T use it yet.

Archived