DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Kinsey is a prostitute now? What??! And Taylor used to be one? Another what!? LOL

I like that Quinn is interacting with more people now.

Thought Gabi looked really good today. Loved her hair style - how the front sides were curved a bit - hot!! :)

• Members

Well, she DOES need the money. :lol:

She'll probably be attacked while working. I wonder if, since the actress is leaving, she will be killed, furthering this so called "story".

Sami should just go fold sweaters at Express. That's really all that she's qualified for with her work history. Her big positions in the past came to her via blackmail schemes.

• Members

I agree with a storyline needed for Abe and Lexie.

Honestly, I'd love it if they just split up for good. Both actors are great and more than capable of showcasing the emotional drama that encompasses a crumbling marriage.

They should bring Jonah back too. I wish that they would have kept around and had them at odds like they did in the late 1980's when Jonah was a rebellious teenager. Abe was awesome during that time. I found a clip during that time. Did you ever see the original Lexie? Now you will smile.png ( also in the clip: a young Jonah, Abe's mother, Abe, John as Roman, and a little Christie Clark as Carrie.)

It's still annoying as hell for me to try to embed a video, so I'm linking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgbDHuaPNco

• Administrator

I'm glad Sami's not pregnant again but it was nice seeing her happy, smiling and laughing instead of being angry, yelling, or sad. Sami/Rafe's scenes were good today - "Sheamus Hernandez" LOL

The actor playing Nicholas was decent. He has potential if he stays. So Nicholas has been in town for a while working at that clinic? That was kind of a low key re-introduction.

• Members

Crystal Chappel did the damn thing today! She is the BEST ACTRESS on DAYS, IMO! She was outstanding today as Carly going through withdrawal symptoms!

Cody Longo is ok as Nicholas but I can't help but think about the fact that Nich slept with Kate over 10 years ago...I picture this new guy 10 years ago from now with Kate and it just being wrong. He was like, 14 years old. LOL. I doubt him & Kate will have scenes this time around, but if they did, it would be hella awkward I think!

The Sami/Rafe scenes were actually really sweet today. I read that spoiler about Sami possibly being pregnant and I about died, LOL but after actually seeing it play out...I kinda...wouldn't have minded if she actually was ph34r.png *ducks* It was just soo nice to see how happy she was, Rafe was adorable about it to. At the same time, Sami really doesn't need another child right now. I think DAYS should explore other avenues with her first!

The Chloe/Kinsey stuff was disturbing...I'm glad Kinsey didn't go through with it & I'm sad Chloe had to sleep with that pervy guy. *sigh*

Who cares about this Mandy girl?? Why is time being wasted on her?? I thought she was Nicole when I first saw her. LOL. This hooker slayer story is beyond stupid & not needed. Move it along, DAYS!

Daniel and Jennifer are just...boring. And Daniel is not sexy at ALL. He is a hairy, skeevy creep. I cannot stand him all over Jenn mad.gif

• Administrator

Even though it was 10 years ago, they can still use that history. They can just say he was desorased after the horrible use of sorased. TPTB sure missed the boat by not having Nicholas and Shawn become rivals.

We don't need another storyline about Sami's children! LOL I wonder what's wrong with Sami though.

I'm not a Chloe fan but it's a bit sad seeing her character being destroyed like this.

I thought the same thing about why give her airtime (the scenes with Dario and Quinn). They could've just shown that last scene with her and Quinn at the pier. Though I do think this "Who is killing the prostitutes?" storyline sort of intriguing. They are making Roman a red herring.

I know. sad.png I say this again, "Hurry, September, hurry!!" LOL I do love seeing the Jack/Jenn miniclips. smile.png

Archived