DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow! These Quinn/Carly scenes are fantastic - very emotional. Bren Foster is a really good actor and he and CC have great chemistry together. There could've been so much done with Carly/Quinn/Vivian. What a missed opportunity!

• Members

Why oh why did DAYS have to start Quinn on such a bad note?! That stuff with Chloe should have never happened. I LOVE him & Carly right now, but there's a sourness I feel whenever I think about what he's doing to my Chloe on the side angry.png

I've had enough of EJ raising his voice

• Administrator

I loved the Quinn/Carly scenes so much I decided to type out the dialogue. LOL I don't remember the last type I typed out scenes from DAYS.

Carly: Why should I tell you anything? I heard you on the phone. I know I'm just a burden to you.

Quinn: That's not true.

Carly: Then you have zero respect for me, that's for sure....trying to make a fool out of me.

Quinn: That isn't right.

Carly: No, why? So you can berate me some more? No thanks.

Quinn: I want to apologize for being so harsh. I know that you're struggling. I should've shown a little more compassion. But what I said, it wasn't out of disrespect, I assure you. I'm concerned, that's all. I was just trying to get you to see what you're doing to yourself.

Carly: Pretty presumptuous don't you think?

Quinn: No, I don't actually. You are staying with me, you're obviously in trouble.

Carly: I'm not staying with you anymore.

(Carly opens the door and is about to walk out)

Quinn: Wait, please. I don't consider you a burden, not at all. If I feel I can help you, it gives me a sense of purpose.

Carly: Oh great. I love being someone's cause. That's super.

Quinn: You're not my cause. You're a human being in trouble....and I care about you. I don't want you to leave. Is that what drove you to the edge, thinking I was trying to get rid of you?

Carly: It's a lot of things. But mostly I realized I put my faith in someone I hardly know.

Quinn: You didn't have much of a choice did you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Carly walks back into the room....but doesn't face him.)

Quinn: You talked about putting your faith in someone you hardly know. Well, I did the same thing. But when you told me about your son, how he rejected you, that's when I knew I had to help you.

Carly: Because you felt sorry for me.

Quinn: My mother left me when I was just a child. She just walked out.

(Carly now turns around to face him)

Quinn: And in some ways, somehow along the lines, she became contrite about what she done and decided to make amends....trying to anyways.

Carly: So your mother, she's back in your life?

Quinn: Yeah, she is.

Carly: And you've forgiven her?

Quinn: Up to a point. We're still trying to get to know each other....to make up for lost time as it were....if that's even possible.

Carly: I think that's really wonderful. And I think you're very generous to allow her back into your life.

Quinn: She left when I was very young and my father, well, let's just say he wasn't the ideal influence. So I grew up angry, bitter, a real chip on my shoulder, the whole bit. Got involved in some things that weren't entirely wholesome.

Carly: And now?

(Quinn looks down at the baseball card which he's holding in his hands)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quinn: I'm trying.

Carly: You're trying?

Quinn: Not to be so angry, so bitter. Which is why I want to be there for you. I see how you're suffering. There's nothing worse than being abandoned by someone you love. But it does get better. It has for me and it will for you too.

Carly: I appreciate your faith in me.

Quinn: If you can be strong enough to take your life back, to find what you're looking for......and I can help you get there if you let me.

Carly (starts to cry): I will.....Thank you.....Thank you.

(Quinn hugs Carly as she cries on his shoulder)

Carly: Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just amazing stuff. Oh what could've been!!! sad.png But I'm glad TPTB decided to bring Bren back.

• Members

They met 2 weeks ago when he found her drugged out and on the floor as some homeless man was going to have his way with her. He brought her to his hotel room and realized she was Dr. Carly Manning, I think after he sae her hospital tag. I think he feels guilt, bc it was him tellin Vivian about her drug habit (from one of his sources) that got Vivian to take that picture and leak it on the internet, pushing Carly over the edge. To her, he's just some stranger thats helping her out and right now, she's too ashamed to face Melanie and her friends so she's hiding out with him

Archived