DAYS: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No doubt, I like Will more than I did Noah and I like Chandler more than I do Jake. But I remember every time Noah interacted with Luke, Noah took it to the next level with Maddie, now I see that's starting here. I didn't really get the vibe before, but today just felt like I was watching a Nuke episode of ATWT from summer 2007. I guess I've seen so many coming out stories and most use the same basic formula, they are starting to look the same.

• Members

Ali Sweeney did a good job directing Mondays show.

Sorry but I thought LK/Kate looked a mess from M to the S hideous on Tuesdays show. NOT a fan of the look she was sporting!

I'm kinda loving Vivian & Quinn. He's growing on me. Also loving his interactions with Carly.

Was I supposed to care about Rafe & Dario bonding as brothers the other day? LMAO.

LOL @ pathetic ass T saying "Overreacting, much?" to Will rolleyes.gif Who is he to talk? He is a real piece of work. Still sad by how much I can't stand him now.

Will didn't know what to do with himself when Sonny was telling him how lucky he is to have Gabi (since she's so hot). His reaction to that was so bizarre.

I need DAYS to stop dressing Sonny in those awful polo shirts!

Soapsuds I agree with you about Gabi. I like her to. Still would like to see the show do something with her & Chad.

Tamara Braun is looking soo good on DAYS lately, but I still can't stand Taylor. I think she's been a little better though in the last few eps.

Noticed the John/Marlena random pier flashback and loved it. Here's more info I saw from SOD:

If you watched DAYS OF OUR LIVES yesterday and wondered what John and Marlena were doing on the pier in the middle of the episode, here's the explanation: "We are incorporating what we're calling 'mini-plots,' and the first one aired August 1," says Co-Executive Producer Greg Meng. "It is a little surprise element, and there is going to be one integrated into each show. There's more in store: The mini-plots will develop over time. You'll have to watch us now to see how they — and we — change leading up to September."

• Members

Puke to all the Gabby gushing....she's not all that! Sonny might have good taste in men but definetly not women...lol

Interesting twist that Kinsey found out about Chloe. I hope she can help her somehow like blab her mouth to Nicole

Speaking of which Im sick of the Brady vs EJ feud and Nicole and now TaySlut bouncing back and forth between them

• Members

What did T say something about his real friends dont call him homophobe..lol...please.....

I caught the reaction Will made when Sonny talked about how hot Gabi was...he had a reaction like why am I not into her like I should be in his face. He seemed to be having more fun with Sonny.

I dont think Sonny has been shirtless yet has he?...lol. Maybe Will needs to see him that way....lol

I like the character of Gabi ...it would be nice if they paired her with someone.

How do you know Sonny has good taste in men? They havent mentioned any guys he has dated before he arrived in Salem.

Archived