Y&R: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Giving credit where it is due: Y&R has been pretty enjoyable the last few days (apart from Peepaw Mustache macking on Nikki. Please, Y&R. Children are watching). Mostly because it involves the Abbotts and Ashley's wedding and Traci. And, god, Abby is AWESOME. I loved that "little girl innocent" face she put on as she pretended to "apologize" to Ashley and Tucker.

I fear for Diane, though... I worry about where this sudden swerve in SL is going because

Yeah, Team Diane over here. BTW, did she just half-come on to Michael? Oh honey. No use barking up that tree.

Seriously, though, I'd be all over a Michael-is-tempted SL but I really Like Diane and Michael as friends. Girl needs all the friends she can get.

• Members

I am loving Maura West, she's awesome1 She's the one who is pulling me back in a 'bit' slowly. She just adds another dimension to this character.

I liked the scene between Diane and Michael. Michael saying "Victor is my boss" kind of irked me though. I know technically he's right but jeez I just picture most lawyers saying "my client"

• Members

Gosh has she grown in this role and really is putting in some good work. I hated her as Abby at first but though there was a bit of awkwardness to her performance (I guess she needed time) it was really the character turn that was angering me. But the other day I caught the scenes between her and CK and wondered why in GOD's name most of her scene partners act circles around her at all times (CK), and yet she's in a lead role.

• Members

LOL...number one sign you're a bad person....Traci freakin' Abbott doesn't even like you.

I'll join the bandwagon...Marcy Rylan is the only reason to sit through the ultra-boring Ash/Tucker. I'm glad she's given it to Ash this week, even if I don't quite understand the outrage at Jack. Just the way she held out her hand to Ash at the end, waggling it like a little kid would...awesome.

I love the idea of a ruthless Diane running around town wreaking havoc. I hope she takes Victor for everything she can. I love how Victor has just suddenly become dismissively insulting while trying to appear generous.

Is it just me...or has Michael's hair suddenly turned a sable brown?

• Members

Wait til you see today's (US) episode. Victor pretty much does a 180 and reems Nikki out for having dinner with Deacon, neatly forgetting that he is, in fact, still married and the one actually committing adultery.

Speaking of today's episode, I was so worried that yesterday might have been a "See ya, Diane" episode after which MAB kills her off (only for her doppleganger to return yadda yadda). I am pleased to note that this does not seem to be the case right now. Phew.

• Members

Too bad the impact of the car hitting didn't send Tucker flying into the LAKE since they were so close to the Abbott cabin.

Murphy and Katherine were annoying and shouldn't have been in the episode. Billy and Victoria were pretty disgusting looking displeased at Sophia's announcement. Victor remains an !@#$%^&*] and a major hypocrite to Nikki, glad we at least saw Nikki call him out on it.

Diane :wub:

Archived