Y&R: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not watching this albatross, but it's times like this that I miss the old Victoria, the one Heather Tom played.

That Victoria would have busted a cap in Phyllis' pathetic ass and never let her forget it. Too bad the current Victoria is such a spineless and beaten down character with no personality.

• Members

Good GAWD...I literally wanted to slap the snot out of Billy, Chloe and Phyllis, and then tie Victoria down and shave her head (trying to run a comb through that mess seems pointless.) Billy has a delusional sense of self if he's clinging to his "good father" status. Good fathers don't buy babies. Good fathers don't hire nannies with no references other than from their three year old who "adores Miss Jana". Good fathers certainly don't hire the lawyer who gave him the "how to buy babies for dummies" book to handle some kind of negotiation with someone like Phyllis. Good fathers don't let mom run around looking like she's got a tumblin' tumbleweed caught in her hair.

Chloe might have been a bitch for outting his baby-buying in court documents, but it's NOT her fault Vicki is "losing" her baby---that's on Billy. And frankly, Billy has certainly threatened Chloe with taking Delia away enough while Vicki stood by and said nothing, knowing that Chloe loves Delia as much as a mother could.

Phyllis---someone needs to smack that smirk right off her bitch face. Not that she's ever empathized with anyone who couldn't back her up against a wall and slam dunk her over and over....but DAYUM, even a cold-hearted snake could wait until CPS was out of the house before smirking and planning Daniel's first Father's Day celebration.

• Members

Victoria's whining & self pity was ridiculous.

Who (besides Liz) is perfectly ok with a husband who randomly gives you an infant out of nowhere (which you accept with absolutely no concern or reservation) UNTIL the child is threatened by CPS?

• Members

I didn't really mean that he needed to try to look as young as Yani... just that them together really accentuated the contrast, and not in a good way. I think Leblanc DOES need plastic surgery... but only a VERY conservative S-lift and NOTHING else (I sound like Daytime fan now). And then he needs to gain 10 pounds. I just put him up against Doug Davidson as what the ideal man over 50 should look like. I see gay gym bunnies in their THIRTIES who look ten years older than they are because of their obsessive quest for the 8-pack. But anyway... Amelia TOTALLY stole the scene from him, as well she should have. He performed like a freaking amateur. That scene put him in the league of HAYLEY ERIN and YVONNE ZIMA, and honey, that ain't no league any actor wants to be in.

• Members

So the pressure to be uber-thin extends to gay men also, huh? Ouch.

Dear Y&R,

Please stop trying to make Kevin and Chloe (either together or independently) happen. K thanx bye.

-Cat

• Members

He broke his knuckle so he'll be seen in a cast.

alphanguy74 I agree Yani is yummy on my screen he's not the typical "IT" in the factor but he certainly has it. Its something about him that my eyes can't stray far from him. I wish they'd do more with his character; I want to see more of him.

Archived