Y&R: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's unintentionally hilarious to see Granny Chancellor now extol how "proud" she is of Tucker. She's spent the last month proclaiming his bastard-ness, cackling how she wants to grind him into dust for widdleWictorPoo. *eyeroll*

• Members

WTF MOMENT ALERT!

Ashley to Victor: You think I need an attorney?

Me to the tv: No b#$%* wait for them to arrest you then goto the judge and plead guilty.

What is wrong with this character's common sense?

I hate how Victor gets to call Diane out of her name like he's not the same type of promiscous. The difference is he marries all his tricks and make them concubines

• Members

He's such a weak non-factor these days. I start snoring when I even sense his presence

*Edit**

If I were Tucker and Katherine was stabding over me in that moment screaming and carrying on like that with that wierd "Tucker Breathe" whisper she was doing, then screaming at God "Don't you dear let him die God"

It would have probably freaked me out and back in a coma

• Members

I have full-on HATE for Granny Chancellor now. HATE.

HATE how that crazy old bat ish shlurring her wordsh like the lush she used to be as she berates God to "You can't DO thish, God! DO shomething. Ya hear me?" Like Saint Katherine the Self-Righteous has a direct line to the Man Upstairs. (God: "How about a strike your asss down with a lightening bolt, heifer? By the way, Philip says hi.")

HATE how she's boohooing over Tucker when just yesterday she was brown-nosing Victor and being all "Baby, you're so hot right now. Let's take my son DOWN. Let's teach him a LESSON." God knows I have no use for Tucker but that still doesn't make what Katherine did right. Tucker is 100% entitled to buy as much Newman stock as he wants. As is Jack and anybody else. It's like Victor and Kay have no concept of what an IPO actually entails.

OMG, Diane :wub: When she called Victor out on his hypocrisy after bedding Nikki twice, my jaw dropped. How did that pass the Y&R censors? And Braeden didn't say anything?

• Members

Jack on his moral high horse is funnier than a barrel full of drunk monkeys. I sure hope he doesn't go anywhere near the hospital chapel---God's likely to shoot a thunderbolt up his azz.

Victor? OMG...not only do I hope she takes him to the cleaners again--I hope she gets to permanently bar him from every getting those tiny blue pills ever again. That old johnson needs to be permanently retired.

• Members

He's angry with her for telling the police that the car that hit Tucker swerved to hit him and sped up. I guess Diane was supposed to lie or cover up what she saw. :rolleyes: Obviously, Diane doesn't know that Ashley lied to protect Abby and that Abby was drunk, so it looks like Ashley was sober and purposely tried to hit Tucker.

• Members

He wasn't mad at Diane when he asked for the annulment. He simply decided he didn't want her anymore, after boinking Nikki. In fact after demanding the annulment, he blew up at Nikki, and told her that Diane was "the perfect woman" for him. He called Diane to tell her he tore up the papers, but she was driving to "meet" Tucker, and ignored his call.

Archived