Y&R: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor's an a-hole...nothing new there. He blew up at Nikki because she agreed to have dinner with Deacon.

He's rarely been mad at Diane---he's been cold, controlling (to the point of forbidding her to speak to Nick), distant and indifferent to her...but rarely angry. To be angry, you'd have to be emotionally invested in someone. He's more attached to Kyle than Diane, IMO.

Ugh...at least Cooper dug out her good wig for her scenes exhorting Tucker to live damn it live! today. *eyeroll*

• Members

He's the same old Victor, but the way he is treating Nikki and Diane right now has him high on my hate list. He and Katherine are both huge hypocrites at the moment. Victor has always been a love to hate character for me though, so it's not as if I wish him off the show.

• Members

I really wanted Granny Chancellor to have a heart attack and just put her out of her misery right then and there..I'm beyond over her direct line to God bull every time someone she "loves" is in the hospital which is every two weeks.

• Members

You and me three. At least Grambo doesn't use God to justify every shitty thing he does (probably because he thinks he IS God). But every time something goes wrong with Granny Chancell-slur's pets Kevin and Chloe, or she is hanging around the hospital, she goes into that damn chapel and that tinkly angelic music plays. And she's all "Look HEYAH, God. You cahhhhhn't do dish, damn it. I won't ALLOW it!" like she's bossing Jill around at Jabot.

I keep waiting for the Voice of God to boom out "Bitch? Who are you?" and smite her with a quick thunderbolt.

• Members

Outside of Sophia (and I guess Ashley) none of those "concerned" people gathered in the ER GAS about Tucker. No one. None of them would have shown up if Abby hadn't been involved.

HOW the HELL can Victor summarily get an annulment without so much as Diane's signature? And why isn't she running to the nearest lawyer to contest it? FCOL, this ain't medieval Europe where you can simply behead wives you no longer wish to be married to! It's one thing for Vic to toss her out---but taking back gifts because they are part of the "marriage contract" is ridiculous. I hope Diane takes his ass to the cleaners.

• Members

Eh it's not bad. There of course is much much much room for improvement, but I'm not caught in the same types of frustration that I was before. Much of my return is catching MW in action I'm liking her. Also liking a few other non lazies. Also Maybe they rested the right characters (and much of the wrong ones :mad: ). Bitter lilbitsweet I guess <_<

• Members

Yet another scene with Granny Chancellor badgering God about Tuckuhhhhhhhhhh. She even manages to fit in a Jill insult in her prayers, too. Nice. :angry: So Tuckuhhhhhhhh is all fiery and spunky and pushes your buttons in a way Jill never could, huh? I must have dreamed "Goodbye TRAMP!!":

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/17TByru3ZPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The actress playing the police lieutenant questionning Ashley, Diane and Abby is good. Erica Gimpel, I think she's called (she had a supporting role on Profiler back in the day, which I loved). She reminds me of Amelia Heinle except, you know, present and alive.

Archived