AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol. Yeah, I seriously wonder how she became successful, because I also find her kind of dumb....and slow. And if you're a friend of hers, she'll defend you over and over on the show for whatever people are coming down on you for, but if she doesn't know you, she's more judgmental than anyone else on the panel. <_<

• Members

Personally after the truth comes out about Ellie, I would enjoy a conversation between Frankie and Jesse (or Angie or Natalia) where CSJ's Frankie recounts a conversation with Simone about her brother's death and we get a brief flashback. It would be a nice way to acknowledge the CHARACTER'S history since they've gone out of their way to ignore it. We certaily aren't going to get any acknowledgment of the child he had with Mia, you know, Liza's nephew.

For all the talk of AMC finding a "new home" there really is plenty of places where this show could spin off. Not in a full time soap but in a web soap or a novella. The Hubbards are a good example of that.

• Members

I also picked up on it right away. it just shows what a "dingbat" she really is. But if someone said the wrong thing about republicans, she would be all over it and constantly bring it up. I was also suprised someone else didn't say, "It's OLTL, stupid, the people who work in the same building as you!" she's too busy with all her fox news and reality TV.

I love Barbara and i think she's just trying not to piss off the head of ABC (Who's name will not be mentioned by me again!)John Paul (OLTL Rex) did the same thing in a soap opera digest interview when the news came out. For Barbara, she's old she just wants to not have any major issues with her show. With JPL, he's young and still needs a job. I understand it because i work in a place where i meet people every day. some of them i don't like but i can't exactly tell them off because then i'll get fired and they could be my next potential boss.

• Members

Basically. And for all of her money and career accomplishments, I think she is genuinely concerned about being sent out to pasture. She is not going to help that along by stepping on the wrong toes. I think she is a queen of damage control and shameless self-promotion. Like Whoopi and Rosie, she is someone I liked more when I knew less of her personal side but I actually think seeing celebs as the flawed human beings that we all are is a very healthy thing.

Archived