AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. I'm stating my opinion. The same way dragonflies has stated her opinion regarding Zendall and Simone and the same way you have stated your opinion regarding The Chew.

Why am I being petty for stating my opinion regarding not having Simone in "my version" of Pine Valley?

• Members

I wasn't referring to just you. I don't understand why anybody is begrudging other viewers a return they want to see at this point. It just seems pointless, mean and yes, petty to want to deny other viewers a last hurrah just because "you can."

• Members

I don't watch AMC anymore, but do you have a limit on "back from the deads?"

I mean....are you willing to have AMC please everybody? If they actually decided to bring every character back from the dead who ever died (aside from those played by actors who died in real life), would you think, hey, that's not ridiculous because every dead character had at least one fan?

• Members

No and I'm not even sure why you're asking that.

Depending on how the story was handled what harm would it do? Are we talking about people alive? Ghost? Flashbacks? Dreams? I'm not saying bring back everybody. I'm saying that it doesn't make sense to get all hateful about a potential return just because it's someone you personally don't want to see. As for thinking "hey, that's not ridiculous" its a little late to be having that convo for any of these shows, no?

• Members

I heard that, too, lol. I was surprised no one corrected her (usually the producers tell them through their earpieces if they've misspoke about something).

I also noticed that ole' company gal Baba Wawa once again changed the subject as quickly as possible. When Wendie Malick said how bad she felt for Susan Lucci, Babs dismissed it saying, "oh, she's talented, she'll be fine," and then quickly asked Malick something that had nothing to do with soaps.

• Members

But BW always does that lately when the soap cancellation thing comes up. And don't forget, when the original announcement was made, she talked about how awful Brian Frons felt about the whole thing (she droned on and on about that for about 5 minutes). :lol:

The woman is full of $hit.

• Members

+1 People talk mess about all of the co-hosts but I think she is the worst of them all. Did you see her drag out that Oprah clips yet AGAIN where she *jokingly* ( <_< ) takes credit for Oprah's success? I love how Whoopi was like, "YES Barbara, we have time to show your clip. :rolleyes: "

Archived