GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

probably but we wont get any confirmation till Monday.

Anyone else finding themselves not caring bc this event was filled with a bunch of pointless C and D listers? Probably the most significant persons involved with Maxie and Michael. Everyone else was pretty much expendable

• Members

Wow how the heck did all of that happen? How did the bus even crash and how did everyone end up outside of it?? You'd think at least some of them would still be in the bus. Were all of their windows down or what? LOL. That bus must have rolled around and got tarnished to bits or something.

I liked today's episode and seeing all the characters we rarely see. LOVE Olivia and Steve wub.gif did everyone see the way she kept looking at him? Glad to see Taylor is still in the picture with Kristina. I think Kristina needs to give it up though with trying to get Michael to break up with Abby and date girls his own age. Carly to. They both just need to just stfu.

Maxie's hair is terrible! And I don't care about her and Matt bonding.

I think Matt's definitely going to die. I got the feeling Morgan won't make it either. The focus on him before the bus crashed seemed kind of suspect to me. Carly asking Olivia to take her place on the trip still has me thinking that Olivia will die from this and Carly's going to feel terrible about it. She'll feel terrible either way though, since Olivia looked pretty badly hurt.

• Members

Abby is 30. She is a stripper and a former prostitute who is working her way through college.

I believe the bus is dangling off the edge of a cliff and that all of the people fell out of it into the ravine below.

I believe the bus driver and Ally will die right away and that Matt will die later. The death of Matt will bring Scrubs back together again. Olivia and Steve will survive and be a new couple.

Archived