GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, brenda wanted Jason to go to the wedding...He said no.

I thought it was great that they went to see Edward. Michael is related to Luke and Tracy both, and Jason is related to Tracy. They had just as much reason to be there as Carly, Jax, or even Brenda.

The only time I like Jason is when he's with Edward.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally figured out why Edward seems so suddenly taken by Ethan. He's so desperate to have people in his family, that he's willing to pay people to be in his family. Kinda sad considering everyone around him tends to die

Love Tracy getting into protective grandmother role.

It was innaproopriate how they were dressed. Jason was in his usual black leather and Michael showed up in jeans. They didnt show up to attend the wedding. If they wanted to see Edward, they could have waited till the next day. If they were going to show up, the least they could have done was dress up instead of going there all casual. It was rude of them to just show up during a wedding reception without a suit on

• Members

It is sad. Edward really just wants someone to love, and they all keep dying :(

Love protective Tracy.

I agree about dress. They should have gotten nicer dressed. Jason could have worn that one suit he owns, and I'm sure Michael had something a little nicer.

I mean it was a little rude to just show up, but I don't think Tracy or Luke would care. Hell, if Tracy can tolerate SONNY being there, I'm sure she can handle Jason, who is actually related to them, and Michael, who she never really had any gripes with (despite her dislike of his mother).

:( You're probably right... :(

Hey, maybe Bobbie and Monica will turn up at the funeral?

HA, I just HAD to. :D

But seriously, I hope Edward doesnt die. </3

• Members

Also, am I the only one who was WAY more intrigued with the rerun episodes than with the current ones?

And NO, BELLCURVE it's not just because bobbie was in them.

I just found them better. Better storyline. And better acting. Laura Wright and Maurice Benard both actually...seemed like they weren't bored. Kelly Monaco didn't look like she hadn't slept in 10 years. Julie Marie Berman could move her face, and Lulu had personality. Skye and Lorenzo were there.

Overall, i think that was the last time GH was really, good..

• Members

I literally cannot come up with a someone who was worse. Even the guy who played Cooper was better than TK. All he could do was roll an R, and then only an R in one specific word. He sucked at comedy dreadfully, he was horrible at romance, he couldn't do drama. He was handsome and had a good face, that was his entire skill set.

• Members

try the guy in your avatar. Ive warmed up to Ethan a bit but NP is still a poor actor and probably one of the weakest links on the show. Maurice Bernard has been phoning it in for years and TK was much better than him when they acted against each other.

• Members

I don't see it. I am no fan of Maurice Benard and can't stand Sonny but he has shown his skill many a time. I really came to appreciate his talent when Laura Wright came on and he recreated scenes he played with the other Carlys. With just the change of an inflection here and a pause there, his dialogue almost went from drama to comedy.

Nathan Parsons I give credit to because he has a total command of the English language and is not afraid of wordy dialogue and syllables and gives Ethan a gentlemanly quality. He won me over in a scene he did with CT and TG where he had to synchronize his dialogue with TG to the second and did the comedy perfectly. Outside of perhaps "I don't like him" what makes you say Nathan Parsons is not a good actor? NP also impressed me when he held his own during the physical comedy shtick in Las Vegas where all five actors had to do their own little things independent of each other at the wedding and then all totaled it became a scene.

The weakest link on the show currently I would have to say is Jason Thompson, whose stunning lack of talent is so overpowering he brings KMc down to his lackluster level.

Archived