GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yep :(

as you know for all of 2008 pretty much Tracy was haunted by alans spirit. Then on Christmas eve 2008 they did this episode where spinelli was "Santa" and went around town giving everyone what they really needed for Christmas. He gave Monica a pair of glasses and when she put them on she could see Alan.

They had a few really beautiful moments during the episode and that was the last time we saw Alan.

• Members

Loved Johnny Skidmarks today LOL. He is hilarious. Seeing him interact with Lulu today made me miss them together! They were my fav couple back in Summer 2008. Meanwhile WTH is going on between Johnny & Lisa? Was that just it last week or what??

Ethan & Maya are my fav right now. I love them. Also love all the layers & stipulations GH is adding to Tracy and Luke's wedding. It's going to be great once the day arrives.

Glad Carly didn't even seem to be phased that much by Jax being at the table with Brenduh and the scumbucket. Thought it was nice how she didn't yell at Jax about that, she was more worried about telling him that Jerry could be out there trying to target the woman Jax really wants. Wasn't expecting that out of Carly, I thought she would keep it from him.

Spinelli is so freaking stupid! His obsession with Brenda is just to much. It's not even funny, it's just....dumb.

Archived