GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The special effects was like an after school special and there's no way that every single person fell out of the bus that magically disappeared. Did anyone notice one girl who was practically standing on the rocks with her leg bent? How is this even possible??? All the bodies looked so staged and strategically placed. It was just bad all around.

Two guess as to who dies first: The token, the random two bit player, or the character no one cares about. Oh look! The Black bus driver fits all three :rolleyes:

• Members

I just saw an article was at MSNBC about buses and why they have no seat belts. Basically, seat belts don't work the same on buses as they do in cars. I think it would of been more realistic to have people caught on the bus and only a few thrown from it instead of having just about everyone laying on the ground. Aren't we supposed to see the bus crashing down the revine on Monday via CGI? Why show the crash after we saw everyone on the ground today? I would of preferred the cliff hanger being the bus crashing and us not knowing who is alive or dead.

That is because people look up the actresses age and assume the character has to be the exact same age.

Archived