GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

it all sounds horrible, as if Scrubs were just riveting all these years with one pulse pounding story after another. Maybe when they get back together they can a fight about what to order in for dinner...

I would sooner kill scrubs and do a story with Matt and I have no opinion on Matt but at least he is a blank slate and they have something to work with. Olivia not dying is going to be a supreme disappointment.

Anyway, the ending was ok but I found the singalong just a little too Kumbaya for my taste. I mean, how OTT does it get with these people all turning to each other and grinning? And what GH did as serious, here we see the exact same stuff as comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_koBdi0tM&NR=1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, but implied. When Abby was talking about being touched by men, Michael said something like "I know what it's like for someone to control you. Have total control over you. You try to fight, but you just have to stand there and try not to scream"....Or something like that...

• Members

he did, IMO. He always does. He has this subtle way of doing it. Sure, he tears up, but there's more. The way he inflects when he says things, you really feel his emotions. Unlike Drew Garrett who would have been all..."YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME!!! I WAS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME! I WAS RAPED RAPED RAPED RAPED! I HATE YOU MOM!"

• Members

Forgot to say lol @ Johnny. Lisa was bended over on his lap, tending to his wound and Johnny was like, "You wanna check anything else while your down there?" LOL!!

Why is Lisa still waiting around for Patrick?? It just amazes me. She so should be pursuing Johnny instead, at least he's someone who actually wants and shows interest in her! I think it's time she let Patrick go.

• Members

Oh I don't have anything against him personally (if he got hired because of Steve Burton that annoys me but it's not unusual), I just couldn't stand him on Y&R and don't like him very much on here either, and he's so affected by too much tanning or whatever that I just call him that as a joke.

Archived