GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Part of the demise of American soaps is their steadfast refusal to write stories and show the world as it is today...African Americans were huge soap fans they have bailed I am one of the few left in my crew that still watch them and by now may be the only one....GH / Guza does not write for African Americans he answers the call to their lack of diversity by highlighting them for awhile giving the illusion of diversity then they become wallpaper and slowly disappear which will happen to Maya the one and only and this pediatrician.. As you can see Epiphany was wallpaper now slowly disappearing she will go the route of her son Stan...then for a sweep they could KO her.

African Americans will not be lead actors nor will they be in top tier storylines supporting at best. This is a show that features families from Bensonhurst no offense just saying this is a community with a history of racism towards people of color.

• Members

Oh wow. Maurice is TOTALLY eyeballing the teleprompter. I mean, he may do this often, but this is really the first time I've noticed that he's BLATANTLY doing it. Usually he just stutters and makes stuff up. Both are awful and lazy.

Watch Edward die in this stupid bus crash. I think they've got Jason and Michael there to ramp up their John Ingle clipshow.

Not to be shallow, but is there any particular reason why Laura Wright keeps clutching that purse in front of her stomach? And why they keep shooting her from the chest up?

• Members

Was it necesary for Sonny and Cackles to try and upstage Luke and Tracy on their wedding day? No one there gives 2 f--ks if you two are now engaged

Tracy to Luke: "Now you see why I didnt want to invite him...I thought that was kinda rude" ITA with her. That was rude and tacky of them

Oh and another thing, I hate the theme that plays in their scenes. That thing plays every day and it gets annoying

WTF are Jason and Michael at the Q house anyway? They didnt know a wedding was happening?

Archived