GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to mention Lee and Gail haven't been seen since they had lunch at the Recovery Room on PC like 10 years ago and you keep begging for them too.

What's next? Are you gonna beg for Victor Collins to return? Or what about Jimmy Lee Holt and Celia Quartermaine? Chloe Morgan? Laura Tempelton? Or let's bring back Casey The Alien as a love interest to Robin. An alien "Thorn Birds."

• Members

"Let's bring Rick Webber back from the dead!"

"Where's Lesley Webber on her former son-in-law's wedding day?"

"Laura didn't call Luke on his wedding day?"

"Bring Stefan and Stavros back from the dead to create more drama!"

"I miss Georgie Jones! :("

"Where's the Nurses Ball?"

• Members

Never mentioned Rick. Never mentioned Lesley. Never mentioned Laura. For SURE never mentioned Stefan or Stavros, as I'm not a huge fan of either. Haven't mentioned bringing Georgie back since March when she was on. Can't even remember when the last time I mentioned the nurses ball was.

Why don't you do me a favor and move to Alaska with your beloved Claire Nobody-Likes Walsh.

There's a difference between saying "Jeez give it a rest Bobbie's never on" and being an out-right jerk, assshole. You manage to cross the ine. Everyday.

• Members

Look, something we wholeheartedly agree on!

Exposing Brenda murdering someone and Dante covering it up? YES PLEASE. This ridiculous vendetta about an affair that may or may not have happened? Bitch, grow up and focus on your children. Remember them? The rape victim who's dating a prostitute? The 10 year old who needs you to tell him it's OK to be gay? And the baby who probably hasn't had a bottle since last November?

• Members

:aura Templeton is busy preaching The Constitution on FOXNews. I would be so into Casey the alien returning, or it turning out Robin has been implanted with an alien egg for 25 years and now it is on the brink of hatching and an army of aliens have come to PC to take Robin back to Lumina, and it is total war V style.

• Members

Maya looks gorgeous with her hair straight, I love it!! I didn't recognize her at first.

Ethan gave Maya the strangest look when he saw her, kind of seemed like he was lovestruck wub.gif I just love Ethan/Maya. I think they are fantastic....more please GH!!

WTH was Brenda wearing? Did she surf around in Molly's closet? And Siobhan's dress was just outright fugly sad.gif

• Members

I didn't think Silbhan's dress was fug, but it certainly wasn't a flattering cut, especially with everyone else showing so much skin. Perhaps EC has the same problem as MB (Melanie) has on Days in that her skin is so white she glares.

As a LuNacy fan I was in HEAVEN!!! It was beautiful and I can't wait until today to see what else happens. TG and JE are arguably the best actors GH has to boast and they are probably the best actors Daytime has, so when they turn it on their performances are nothing short of brilliant. As characters they often get off on the shuck-n-jive with Luke playing the foil to Tracy's machinations or Luke playing the lapdog to Tracy's demands. But their most powerful moments are always when Tracy lets her vulnerability through and Luke has to be her strength. We saw that yesterday and I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of the ceremony and reception. wub.gif

Archived