GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

biggrin.gif Glad I can make you smile.

I think in all honesty much of what TPTB start would make sense if they didn't panic and do rewrites. Guza has to learn to stick with the plan. We wouldn't be having all this melodrama around the nurses hub if he had just done the Fatal Attraction story as written and that was that. But now we have them scrambling to fill in Scrubs/Hospital time without any actual story until the next plot begins to unfold.

Watching this show sometimes reminds me of learning to drive a standard - you go along just fine and then you have to switch gears suddenly and stall the damn thing.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank god Candy walked in when she did, or else Michael would have made a mistake again by beating Bryces ass once more. What a little punk that guy is, I'm glad Kristina stuck up for Michael. When Bryce asked Michael who his "bitch" was in prison ph34r.gif wow. And was Candy being serious at the end or was she just covering for Michael? I love that she came in at the right time and acted like Michael's girlfriend, that sure shut Bryce up.

I am sick of humpty dumpty and his loud, pompous, obnoxious self! Omg he is just dreadful. Can we please have a scene where he goes up the hospital stairs and ends up falling down on them or something. Maybe Lisa could accidentally push him. Anything to get him off this show...

• Members

she wasnt. Last time she was on, she was trying to get into Alexis and Diane's law firm. I thought she had which was why this Alaska thing confused me. I dont think Claire will go. They should at least kill her off on her way out. Let the Balkan confuse her for Brenda

Archived