GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

they werent invited...lol. No really, they werent

IA with the earlier assessment of Tracy and Brook's scenes. They were actually civil with each other and I loved it. I loved Tracy's concern for her and wanting her away from Nikolas. Im glad to hear that she is aware of whats going on in her life. Also loved Brook calling her granny...lol

• Members

Ugh, Jerry is back? I found today so boring I turned it off about halfway. Jerry sucks. He has to be the most ineffectual and inept villain in GH history. He has threatened to put a bullet in about 300 heads since he first arrived, and you would think one of these Einsteins on GH would realize that all their heads are bulletless and will remain so as long as Jerry is doing the threatening. I wish Helena would show up and just tell him to shave.

• Members

Hey wouldnt it be a twist if it were revealed that the Balkan was none other than..... Bobbie! We havent seen her bc she's reinvented herself as a criminal mastermind. Monica's her right hand henchwoman and together they've been terrorizing the mobsters of PC. This will all be revealed by the next epic event and the two can go out with a bang blowing up a big chunk of PC in the process. Probably would be the most exciting thing they've done in years

• Members

That's too convenient a cop out. Mac kicked his ass, Johnny kicked his ass til he had to go run behind Claudia's skirt. Nik put him in the hospital, and I think I vaguely recall Matt putting him in his place too. About the only person he ever intimidated was that skinny doctor Jerry approached in the shower. Oh yeah, and the guy who had to mail out all his DVDs. I am sure he had carpal tunnel by the time it was all over.

• Members

The whole scheme made no sense and revealed Jerry's IQ is somewhere around 6.

He wanted to make sure no one knew he was alive so they wouldn't hunt him down, so he did the logical thing and plant 300 DVDs in the house implicating himself in the very crime he did not want to be implicated in. Isn't that why he killed that twerpy doctor? Then, if that isn't bad enough, when someone does find the stupid DVDs, Ric, rather than seeing his plan as a success he decides that if Ric tells anyone he will have to kill him too. So ok, if he didn't want anyone knowing his part in Michael's shooting why did he make a DVD set the envy of the people at the Time/Life Collection?

He's never made sense. I don't remember the reasoning behind his other big scheme--to force Robin and Nik to go to a few sock hops--but it must have something to do with his framing Emily for something or other. Which brings up why doesn't Jason just kill this putz already? He couldn't touch him to protect Emily, but Emily is long dead, so what's the hold up?

Archived