GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also...quick historical question.

Has any mention of Gail and Lee Balwin been made over the past years? I know neither has appeared on the show since 2004 but has anyone mentioned?

They're both still alive in real life. I say bring em back. I always lovedthem.

• Members

I don't think they'd ask questions if Michael asked them not to.

I could see him going to Monica or Bobbie. Until they aged Michael and got rid of Bobbie, Michael was supposed to be real close to her. And he knows Monica is crazy about him.

And Maya did let him stay in the boathouse when no one else knew where he was..So he has reason to trust her.

• Members

yeah but this is a kid thats emotionally (and possibly more) damaged by what happened to him in prison. Any relationship he had with them prior to that has changed by account of the trauma he's been through. He's been VERY guarded about himself and how much he lets people in. Seriously Jason is the only person he trusts 100%. He doesnt think about it; he just automatically thinks of Jason when he needs help. He isnt close to Monica or Maya and well who knows how things are with Bobbie. His grandmothers have their own set of expectations, which he probably feels he cant measure up to and doesnt need to deal with. Yay, Maya covered for him before, but she is still a stranger. I dont think he feels comfortable enough with her to ask her to do favors for him. I get where the kid is coming from. In context with how he has been potrayed, it wouldnt have made sense for him to call Monica or Bobbie to show up today. Really only Jason or Dante were the only logical choices for him.

• Members

I get what you're saying. But it's extremely sad. A kid goes to prison BECAUSE of the environment he was raised in. And yet when he gets out, he still thinks these people are Gods. It's sad writing.

Yeah, why is OLTL getting next day previews and not GH? And yeah OLTL still doesn't look good.

Archived