GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

There was an interesting development on friday with Johnny, a sniper getting shot by Jason, and then Johnny mysteriously popping up with a bullet wound and blackmailing Lisa for medical attention.

Also, there was a nice scene in the middle of the week with the younger set all socializing at the Haunted Star, which was not a typical GH scene at all: six or seven people in one scene all enjoying each others company. It was like a Thanksgiving scene only not on Thanksgiving.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, the alphabet soup world we live in.

CAR - Carly

Sonny - Sonny

jASON - Jason

CAR-S-ASON

As I said, this isn't mine. Mine is Unholy Trinity, but I use CarSaSon more often, I guess I should be original again.

Tracy in Sunnybrook…. ugh… well, other then she had a great wardrobe and fabulous hair, the entire thing was tough to watch. Basically yes she was talking to Alan's ghost and everyone except Luke (and even he wondered some times) thought she was either insane or driven by guilt. But the real reason she was sent to SB at the time, so Edward claims, is that she helped Luke kidnap the catatonic Laura and Luke ran off to hide Laura from Scott, who wanted custody of her at the time. Scott went on a rampage and Edward decided it was better for her to be in SB then in jail, since Luke had disappeared and she was holding the bag (and blonde wig). He called Lainey and she witnessed Tracy having an argument with Alan. Bang-o the guys in white with the straight jacket arrived and hauled her away.

Somehow from SB after trying a number of things to be released, including the discovery that Logan was Scott's son, Tracy managed to make ELQ loose money and Monica ended up begging Edward to have Tracy released before the family became financially unstable. Tracy was released, Scott was cornered somehow, and Luke returned with a nice back massage. And that, my friends, was Tracy's last story.

• Members

Thank you for the clarification on CarSaSaon! Haha. I like it

And thanks for the refresher on the Tracy/shadybrooke storyline. I kind of blurred my details there. I completely forgot that's how Logan's paternity came out...That was back when Tracy was doing what she should be doing...meddling. :):(

• Members

I like the actress who plays Lady Jane, I like her enough that I wish they would have her on more than once every 3 years, but it is shameless the way they make her pimp whatever needs pimping when she's on. She's a likable old woman and I think soaps need more of them, but we aren't going to get them. Old people are like gays and minorities in the soap world, untouchables...

• Members

So much about Ann reading this thread attentively. Even if it's 5 pages. LOL. :) It was posted in TDAWT some time ago, no? After it was posted on Facebook or wherever? And I asked a page ago: who will Korte now assign the Scrubs scripts?

• Members

I like Barbara Tarbuck but if they were going to choose between Jax's parents I would have rather seen his father stay on the show. I get confused by Lady Jane, especially regarding which partner she favors for Jax. I know that, in some way, Carly loves Jax, but does Lady Jane really think she's a good partner for him, when she hated a lot of other women he was with? And would she really say she can't choose one son over the other when one of her sons is a psycho who terrorizes women and shoots HIV-positive people for kicks?

• Members

Moi? I still love Karen Harris. I still stand by what I've said for years, which is that her reign at Port Charles was one of the best soaps of the decade.

I think she's a great scriptwriter too, even though R clearly disagrees.

I can't wait to see what she has coming up next.

Archived