GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

I honestly cant say there is. Sonny and Brenda went on 2 dates in one night

Lady Jane came back to town to praise Carly while badmouthing Brenda

Jason and his crew discovered that Jerry is connected to teh Balkan

Lisa posted a videoblog about her side of the story regarding her affair.

Tracy and Luke talked about their upcoming wedding.

Michael and Kristina talked about school.

Lucky and Siobhan talked about something.

Everyone talked about Brenda

Thats the week in a nutshell. Only highlight was Tracy going off on Sonny

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep and that was the first week in Feb, 1-5

Storylines (beginning of 2010) via LiasonFinally

Franco x2, All Sonny’s Children, Elizabeth/Nik/Lucky Triangle-WTD, The coverup of Claudia's death begins to unravel, Micheal confesses, Pentonville, Johnny defends Claudia postmortem- Olivia/Johnny Cougar storyline, Krystina Abuse /therapy, Carly's revenge against Dante/Lulu, Sky’s return, Maya’s arrival, Robin/Patrick/Lisa triangle/ Fatal Attraction, Dante/Lulu sexcapades, Krystina behaving badly, A version of ClinkBoom, Tracey held captive by Helena in dungeon, Baby paternity switch, The Lopez brothers, Elizabeth loses her men/mind/money. Molly pimps-A-lot. Shirley is admitted, Hospital Lockdown, Warren Bauer, Mac is shot.

In January Franco takes Carly/Sam/Lulu; Wyndemere: Elizabeth/Nik caught shagging by Lucky. The Blue Doors: Elizabeth/Nik gets a beat down the next day. Michael is drinking/driving, Dante undercover working for Sonny. Johnny snaps re: Franco taking Claudia’s body because of Jason. 2066 HarborviewRd: Franco in Josselyn’s tagged room he takes Carly. Ronnie gets mowed down HnR. GH: Elizabeth confronted by Lulu in front of entire hospital then gets a Helena beatdown demeaned with name calling. Later has a meltdown, She leaves and runs into Lucky on the pier, who rejects her.

In February Josselyn christening; 2066: At christening celebration Franco sends a video, Kiefer/Krystina abuse storyline plays out, Jakes: Elizabeth/Lucky meet up he demeans her again, Michael finds out Jax’ role in Sonny’s trial, Dante protects Sonny then denounces him recovering from gunshot wound. Lulu at Dante's bedside, ShadyBrk: Helena has Elizabeth medicated/Patrick visits she later hallucinates Lucky/Jason/Nikolas brutally demeans her. Wyndemere: Luke warns Nikolas about Helena, GH: Lisa foils Robin/Patrick's attempt at a romantic rendezvous in the supply closet sending in Epip. At Home: Patrick/Robin bicker over Valentine Day. Lisa observes their friction at work decides to fuel the fire. Steven tells Robin about Elizabeth hypothermia Lucky finding and up on the roof , being admitted to Shadybrk. He Nikolas/Lucky decided Lucky should tell her.

In March Elizabeth in Shdybrk; Sonny's bail hearing; Patrick/Lisa, GH: Maxi has vision of Georgie, Ethan/Luke tries to prove his innocence. Possulo’s: Prosecutor Claire Walsh via Jax eavesdroppes on Sonny/Jason. Oliva/Johnny love story plays out, Sonny’s trial, Jason doesn’t trust Dante calls him a traitor, Johnny testifies against Sonny, Det. Ronnie questions Morgan-Carly comes in. Krystina crushes on Ethan, Keifer beats her. GH: Monica warns Spinelli re: Maxi' heart condition.

In April LakeHse: Alexis finds Krystina beatup/HitnRuns over Kiefer, Ethan is being accused of beating Krystina, GH: Maya looks/finds a job. After willing her to live Spinelli also in hospital (in wheelchair) protects Maxi who is having heart problems, Claire /Judge Carroll takes Maxi’s statement re: Sonny’ trial, Michael on the island w/Max/Milo. Skye shows up, broke looking for Lorenzo’ hidden funds. Dante/Lucky look for Kiefer.

In May Claire finds out Jax misled her, Courthse: Dante tells the truth about Michael then tries to get him out, Carly tells LuLu she didn’t stick w/family she’s selfish. Johnny/Olivia bicker re: Michael killing Claudia also Dante. Q’s BoatHse: New Michael arrives Lucky finds Michael. Judge Carroll questions Lucky about the nonarrest of Michael. Michael confesses gets transferred to Pentonville w/Morgan, Molly/Krystina watching him put in chains for transport. Johnny declares to Ethan he's going after Sonny’s business because he's vulnerable; Ethan takes a pass to join in. Pentonville: Jason goes to see AnthonyZ to protect Michael they strike a deal. Jason gets sentenced to Pentonville to protect Michael, Carly’s revenge: arranges for Brooklyn to come to PC to take Dante/Lulu down. 2066 HarborviewRd: Carly blames Sonny for being a lousy father re: Jax adopting Morgan. Jason makes another sacrifice this time for Michael. The Docks: Lucky sees Helena ask why she's there. Luke realizes Tracey has been kidnapped, The Dungeon: Luke finds her they argue he realizes she's sick also reveals they aren't married.

In June Pentonville: Sam pretends to be Jason's wife Brenda for a conjugal visit. Michael harassed by Carter and beaten later confesses to Jason about Carter. Jax visits Michael, Micheal witnesses Jason killing Carter before he dies he says Franco says hi, Spinelli visits Jason; Sonny/Krystina in therapy, Krystina uses Johnny to push Sonny’s buttons. The Loft: Brooklyn/Lulu/Dante triangle plays out, Spinelli helps Carly, 2066: Carly/Sonny review his rage & abuse in their relationship, Ethan and Krystina speak about her abusive relationship / her father / her therapy. Maya/Lucky speak about JohnnyZ while tracing Luke’ text, Sonny asks Olivia does she consider him abusive they talk about Joe Scully from Bensonhurst. The docks: Johnny comes to Krystina’ rescue when Willow/Ashton harass her about Kiefer. Lucky sees Helena asks why she's there. Maxie decides to use Matt's attraction to make Spinelli jealous they eat ice cream.

The dungeon: Lucky locks Nik up after he rescues Tracey/Luke, MC: Johnny warns Sonny about he’s going after his business/territory Patrick/Carly talks about his wife/ex-girlfriend. Carly gets Brooklyn a loft across the hall, Claire makes a deal with Sonny re: taking Johnny down. GH: Patrick punches Steven, gets loaded shows up at Lisa’s drunk kisses her then stops it. Jakes: Kate /Olivia get into a catfight/name calling.

In July Lucky/Ethan tries to plead Luke's case Lulu/Tracy have a one-on-one, Tracy throws in a Dante analogy into the mix. MOCA: Franco/Jason/DanteLuLu, Greystone: Diane warns Sonny about Claire, Krystina visits Johnny’ Phse Olivia is there she leaves, Sonny orchestrates a car bomb in Johnny’s car, Jason tries to track down Franco w/Spinelli he finds his mother, Crimson: Maxi gets roses from Franco, Jakes: LuLu/Dante/Jason asks singer Kalup Ishmael's about Route 66, performance did Franco request song, Maxie/Matt continue to bond she talks about SpeeNelli, BrookLynn sings Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats, LakeHse: Alexis/Sonny talk about Krystina SATs and her state of mind, GH Lockdown: Nikolas pays for Shirley’surgery, Aiden is born then. Lucky lurks outside Elizabeth’s hospital rm - Maxi is there, Franco takes Aiden; Helena visits re: Aiden’s name. Michael saves Krystina from getting shot by Bauer. Shirley passes. Warren Bauer rampage, Mac/Ethan is shot’ Maya freezes Olivia helps Steven save him. Maxie warns Lisa to stay away from her family later shags Matt for saving Mac. Lisa continues her double entendres with Patrick. Pentonville: Jason is released to track down Franco, then enlists Spinelli’s help, MC: Patrick /Lisa celebrate Shirley' surgery they shag he returns home to find Robin back from Africa. Jason is threatened to be sent back to prison. The Docks: Mac/Diane warns Claire about Sonny. Possulo’s: Alexis has a meltdown in Sonny’s office re: Kiefer and blames herself also for the Krystina situation in lockdown (w/Carly/Michael). Jason pulls a gun on Dante re: Michael.

In August GH: the Drakes confront Lisa about cut up pictures she denies it, Robin/Patrick meet in the supply closet then arrange to shag in their bedroom. Lisa sees them leave. Lisa apologizes to Robin re: her marriage. Dante confronts Johnny about one Lopez Brother being dead, Jakes: Steven tells Olivia about Patrick/Robin. Woodstock: Franco gives Aiden to his mother, Barcelona Spain: Jax goes w/Skye to retrieve Lorenzo’s hidden funds, 2066: Carly confesses to Jax she slept w/ Sonny the night Michael went to Pentonville. Sam trapped in back of a van calls Jason for help. Dante/Lucky/Jason tries to find Aiden. Jakes: Patrick tells Coleman he slept w/Lisa (& his problems w/her) she walks in then apologizes for luring him while in her underwear at work he tells her they can’t keep strolling down memory lane, GH: Robin confides in Steven Lars about Lisa sabotaging her he can’t help because he slept w/her too. MC: Johnny accuses Olivia of taking Sonny’ side. Sonny/Claire have dinner she asks him to be a sperm donor; Olivia interrupts them in a rant re: Johnny. Jakes: Johnny goes sees BrookLynn she warns him about Sonny; Carly walks in talks w/Patrick about his problem w//Lisa. After that, Carly tells BrookLynn to stay away from Johnny. Carly goes to Johnny’s Phse. GH: Woodstock: Lucky goes Karen’s (Franco’s mother) retrieves Aiden and plane monolog. Greystone: BrookLynn speaks to Sonny about Johnny he warns her to stay away from Johnny. Franco’ on plane/phone to book a very special model he has a magazine open to Brenda’s photograph.

Could Franco be the Balkan??

I realize now he can't be Aleksander's father too young :blink:

• Members

Oh. :mellow:

Oh, and Jane can go take her old widow ass and sit on a hot poker. Oooh, she loved Alexis! Ooooh, she loved Skye! Ooooh, she loved Brenda! Ooooh, she loved Carly! NOW, all of a sudden, she hates on Brenda in favor of The Horse? :rolleyes: If I didn't think she was useless before for oooohing all over every one of Jax's brides, this definitely solidifies it for me.

• Members

she said Carly is the best thing to happen to Jax and Brenda has done nothing but hurt him. She LOVED Brenda up until I guess that one kiss with Sonny which caused Jax to dump her. Too bad she doesnt seem to be aware of or care that Carly has since cheated on Jax multiple times by having sex with Sonny while married to Jax.

• Members

Oh its much more I condensed it but I was just hitting on some points to get the juices flowing re: what happened during the early part of the year :lol: like I didn't even get into the Brenda deal but I am glad you pointed that out because I didn't even realize it until reading your post...since I dont watch GH full eppys much mostly clips :lol:

CarSaSon "the Axis of Evil" "The unholy Triad :lol: or /Trinity" they have a lot of descriptives I've read over the years...I can't think of many of them at the moment..

• Members

The number of scenes a day has always annoyed me. I remember the summer Tracy was in Shadybrook, they would have one scene of 30 seconds and that counts as 1 in her Episode Count, but Sonny was often on 6 scenes for upwards of 3 minutes at a crack, and that also counted as 1 in his Episode Count. Clearly the episode counts don't represent the entire story and just because other characters are around with their own stories doesn't mean those stories got equal or even decent representation.

• Members

It was during the conscience thing. Right after they killed alan and everyone was so pissed, so they decided to keep him around as a "ghost" to haunt Tracy, because Tracy and Luke changed Alan's will so they got more.

So Alan haunted tracy for a good solid year. She had whole conversations with him, and everyone knew about it and thought she was crazy. Even Bobbie, who was rarely on the show, had a whole conversation with Tracy because she overheard Tracy "talking to alan".

Edward didn't believe that Alan was haunting Tracy so he had Tracy committed to Shadybrook for a couple months. It was kind of fun.

• Members

Oh... okay... I guess. Another question from the clueless:

While I, now, get the "Car"... and I get the "Son..." How the hell does the "Sa" represent Jason? :blink:

That's preposterous! That swayback nag is the best thing to happen to Jax? She's stomped all over his balls!

Archived