GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Go Olivia! She was great today, I loved the Jolivia scenes. I had a feeling she wasn't going to believe his lies. That was smart how she told him she knew he was lying. I seriously thought she was clueless at first. Love the way she left things with him, I really hope this is the end of them. Johnny described it perfectly, it's nothing but a merry go round between them and I'm glad Olivia has finally seemed to step off of it.

Really could care less about this old humpty dumpty guy storyline. You can just tell he has something to do with the Balkin and that just makes it 100% boring and not worth watching for me. Yawn.

Now I have a sour taste in my mouth regarding Michael and Candy angry.gif GH was making a lot of progress then they ruined it all with making him violent again. Stupid. But I still love them and I'm glad Candy seems to still have interest in him, she isn't mad at him for punching that guy...

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just thrown by her dialog re: Carly her not knowing that she periodically decides to bang her ex-husband may have made a bit of a difference but I just think she's overjoyed with Josselyn I guess.

My First Look at Theo: I find him interesting and am looking forward to his story. I like the hospital side so whatever I can get I'm all for it.

• Members

No, but that just makes her like most of the characters on this show. I think most of us could make a very long list of characters doing things that most rational people would never do, ever. Would someone like Jax really take Carly back after all her cheating? Would Carly really sleep with Sonny after the got Michael shot? Would someone like Robin be a mob cheerleader? Would someone like Brenda choose an aging mob boss, when she could have her pick of the rich and famous? Of all the soaps GH is the worst when it comes to characters actions making sense. They all do and say whatever fits the plot of the moment.

• Members
Ann_SS, please don't get on your usual, "I automatically know what you're thinking/feeling/eating/what color your sh*t is," kick with me.

Being in mourning about something would imply giving a damn to begin with. She's one part of a team that is primarily lead by a misogynist pig. She wasn't the head-writer, she wasn't even in the echelon of the team. She was a scriptwriter. I particularly enjoyed her contributions to GH and especially those on PC, but this isn't a "mourning" in the least bit. I'm not crying in my coffee and haven't since she made the announcement. I do think it's sad that great writers like her who believe in daytime are being forced out by network interference and budget slashing. But that does not a "mourning" make.

So please, save your snide inferences, your quack online tea leaf reading, and your own emotional projection onto others for those who actually asked for it.

Comparing me to a "Scrubs fan"... <_<

Bitch please.

• Members

Kristina's heart is in the right place, but man what a b-tch. I wish she had kept her mouth shut. I hope Michael doesnt blow up at Abby

Pocahontas Brenda was annoying as usual today

Dante needs to cut his hair already. He'd look so much better wtihout that mop on his head

• Members

yeah Michael already has too many trust issues as it is and Abby is the only person outside of Jason that he was starting to let his guard down to and open up to. I wouldnt be surprised if he promptly ends things with her now and doesnt trust her bc Kristina's words will be ringing in the back of his head.

• Members
Micahel told her that he likes Abby and admited that she was a stripper. Kristina then told him that Abby is using him for his money. She said she takes off her clothes for money so now she wont have to bc she snagged herself someone to take advantage of that will come into the Quartermaine and Corinthos money. So now Michael will most likely think she's a golddigger thats been working him since day one.

• Members

I would say that makes no sense, considering Sam is the one that hooked them up in the first place, so it's not as if she's using Michael as a mark. Not to mention (unless I'm wrong and his trust(s) hit earlier), three years is a long time to wait for some free money. But, then again, this is being written by Robert "Who the Hell Uses a Pesky Long Term Story Plan" Guza, Jr.

Archived