GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get annoyed when people loose the measure and good taste in elevating their préféré soap and denigrating the opposing one. It happens all too often, and this board is kind of built on the wars of opposing sides. It seems as if every five minutes it's a battlefield between the groups. And then people wonder why soaps crashed.

• Members

The whole Watch My Confession thing is wearing on my nerves. It isn't anonymous if it is a video of you pouring your heart out (or lies for Lisa's case). Yes, I am over a week behind.

Andrea Bogart's birthday is June 1, 1977 according to a few sources so she turned 33 this year, just to nitpick on her being 35.

• Members

I liked the whole show today. LOVED the Spencermaine family interaction and finally the inclusion of Nic and Brook. Sweet that regardless of the hard words between them, Brook was still there for Tracy and Tracy trusted Brook with her fears.

Johnny and Lisa and made of win. I loved how Johnny came through for her and it dimmed the smug look on Robin's face. I'm also hoping that the more time Lisa spends with Johnny, she will start to realize that Patrick is not all that.

Carly needs to be taken out. She was even more annoying that usual today - and that's saying something. I'm feeling for Abby and I hope Mabby will tell Carly where to shove it. Either way they've got the makings of a great soap couple => family against them, tragedies and bad choices to overcome, and a whole lot of chemistry.

Archived