GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Carly: "I just want him to get to be a kid again" first of all he's not a kid, he's an adult now. Second, he doesn't want to be like everyone else like you so desperately want. Carly was grating my nerves SO much talking about how she wants Michael to party and be with kids his own age. Has she not listened to Michael when he's told her that he doesn't feel like he fits in and just doesn't want to be around them. They make fun and don't accept him so he chooses to isolate himself from them. Yes it's kind of disappointing that he feels that way but it's not wrong to choose that way either IMO. There are people out there who feel more comfortable with people more mature rather than the opposite. That's how Michael is and the biotch needs to realize that. I don't think Carly EVER really listens to anyone when they talk to her.

No discussion about Jerry's return, not surprised because it was boring and nothing but the usual

I hope Johnny and Lisa develop an attraction to each other soon. I'll be bummed if they don't. Kind of blah if it's just him having the upper hand over her the whole time...

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, you've got to wonder what Carly is smoking. Michael isn't a kid, and I loved Abby's argument that he could vote and go to war on his own. In the past couple of years he's been shot in the head, spent a year in a coma, recovered with rage issues, killed his stepmother, been in jail and potentially sexually assaulted….. Gee, is it any wonder he has NOTHING in common with the kids at school.

I really, really hope Michael takes Carly off at the knees. He's been silent about the way she's manipulated Sonny, Jax, Jason and Lulu, but now that she's trying to manipulate his life I hope he turns on her.

• Members

Me and Bellcurve, 99% of the time, never agree on anything. At all. There have been a couple times. I don't even think it's ever been in the GH thread. Maybe I'm wrong. But I only can ever recall it in other threads or on statuses. But, even though I respect his opinions and him as a poster, we NEVER agree on anything relating to GH. Like, ever.

• Members

Thank goodness we were spared LW's tractor chompers today. She wasn't snarling at anyone hence no close ups.

I guess the "controversial triangle" the mags alluded to was Sonny/Brenda/Dante. It's amazing how irrelevant Lulu has become. Dante doesn't even think about her anymore. They could have at least transition Dante's feelings better since Lante was pimped for the entire year.

Archived