GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Elizabeth Webber is a loathsome, directionless bitch. Just kill the character off already

This makes no sense. Why would Siobhan give her sister Lucky's apartment number but not her cell? Fionna says they havent spoken in a month. Why wouldnt Siobhan have contact with her since, but make sure to call her and give her Lucky's number?

Haha, not surprised by the Balkan reveal. I joked about this last week and didnt think they would go there but they did. Thankfully this means his role will be limited bc thats the best part of this

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really thought it was going to be Suzanne. Theo just seemed so obvious, and I don't understand how or why a lawyer with a resume would be wasting his time as a crime czar in some backwoods part of Europe anyway.

On the plus side, I like that they brought on a new character and worked him into a story. Michael Learned's character just sort of sat there. And then characters like Dr Steve and Brooklyn come on with no story whatsoever. So Theo at least they did good by.

• Members

I knew humpty dumpty would turn out to be the Balkin from the moment he started acting all friendly with Robin. She's close to Brenda and that's his main target. This is all so predictable and completely uninteresting to me. It really amazes me how pathetic all this is...this whole Balkin story just blows.

Liz is my fav character but she annoyed me when she got up and provoked Brook Lynn like that. It was unnecessary and she really needs to stop. Really wish she would get over Nik and just focus on better things.

• Members

I LOVE bitchy Liz <3

I loved Brook's line

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to live out my dream instead of getting stuck in Port Charles with three different kids by three different fathers. My bad."

Love bitchy Brook Lynn AND bitchy Liz.

We saw Brook at least 4 times this week I think...It was a nice surprise.

Archived