GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow I loved today's show. Dante/Brenda, Michael/Abby/Kristina, Molly/Edward, Ethan/Maya/Luke/Tracy, all were enjoyable to me today. Could have lived without the Robin/Humpty dumpty & Lucky/Sioyawn scenes.

LMAO @ Dante getting those shoes for Brenda! Hilarious and kind of wrong at the same time. I loved those scenes. Dante and Brenda have a lot of chem and I could see them together. Dante seemed to be showing a lot of affection for her towards the end, to bad Sonny called her and she completely zoned Dante out.

Michael/Abby were great today, I think Michael might have been referencing to him being raped in prison when he was talking to her about knowing how it feels to have someone try to control you, etc...those were good scenes and CD did a great job. Kristina's accusations about Candy could be right, but I'm going to choose to believe she's totally wrong about this. I'll be really disappointed if she's right, though...man that's going to devastate Michael if true.

Molly interviewing Edward was so funny! Lol @ the way she was talking about Ethan. More great scenes, and now I get why Edward is working out this plan with Ethan & Maya.

I love Ethan. I really hated him at first but these days I'm really taking a liking to him. I loved him in todays show. Also Maya is an enjoyable character to me to. I understood where she was coming from. I think Ethan's feelings for her are genuine he just doesn't know how to express them fully yet. I really like this love story and hope to see GH continue on with it.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Typical GH ruining pairings when they started off so great! WTH was up with Michael asking Candy if he could pay her for hanging out with him? e8099.gif That was definitely a test by him and I think it was such a mistake for him to do that, he should have just gone with how he was feeling this whole time and believing that she was genuine. He shouldn't have let what Kristina said get to him.

Wow GH is really putting the nail into Lulu/Dante, LOL...Dante was showing some serious love for Brenda today while he was drunk. Clearly, he loves the girl. Since he said all that to Michael I wonder if he'll tell her, I think he should.

Sorry Luke I think it's a little to late to be having that kind of talk with Lulu. Should have happened in the earlier stages of their relationship. She has already fallen head over heals for Dante, it doesn't matter if she leaves him or not, she is going to be devastated if he dies in the line of duty. I thought it was kind of dumb how Luke was trying to persuade her to break up with Dante because he's a cop and could die.

• Members

Johnny Skidmarks and Lisa are beyond hot together, I love them playing doctor with each other. Lol @ Johnny falling on the floor!

Whatever to Robin snitching on Lisa for stealing the antibiotics! Not that she was wrong for telling but I just hated the way she executed it. Wonder if Lisa will be able to weasel her way out of this one.

Lucky/Siobhan investigating around was seriously boring.

Sick of hearing about how lonely humpty dumpty is, & that's the reason why he won't get the hell out of the hospital already and leave everyone alone! He is wasting hospital money, I wish he would please get off my screen forever. Not funny, not interesting, not worth my time!!

So glad that Michael and Candy made up

Wow GH is serious about this Dante loving Brenda stuff. I feel so bad for Lulu, It's looking like Dante might leave her for Brenda.

Archived