GH: December Discussion Thread

• Members

thats like 8 months away. Sonny and Claire are already ruined as a couple. It was pathetic of her to go back to him after he initially dumped her for Brenda. It would be even more pathetic of her to be waiting that long for him. Nah, Im sure Guza can and will just create another new ho and start fresh. Claire already has too much bad baggage. Its too bad they didnt at least have her have a fling with Jax. Would have served Carly right

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny and Lisa are damn hot together. Love to watch them, we need more.

Diane and Spinelli are fun together. I always thought GH would have a story where Diane would turn out to be his mom. lol.

Claire has lost all of her spark as a character, I think there could be hope for her if the show would let her get over the scumbucket and do something else but obviously that's not happening so I'm just over her. Call me when her and Lucky go out for drinks (like they said they would months ago) or when she does anything but talk about Sonny.

Loved Kristina, Molly, and Michael today. Wish we could have seen Alexis and Mac on their date.

Beyond sick of Jabba the Balkin Hut and his 3 sizes to small glasses. Ugh can't wait until this story is completely over. Can we fast forward to the day when the Borg shoots him already like we know will happen.

• Members

Another D lister! Kristina's guy Taylor. Another potential person to be killed off.

They're singing Alleluia?

What kind of ski trip is this? It has kids as young as Cameron who's what 6 and seniors in high school like Michael. And why are they travelling at night?

Archived