Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't watched in years, but back when I watched, I could not say she was a bad actress. She just wasn't Victoria Newman to me. Especially when she first started, it was such a big contrast to what Heather Tom was doing as Victoria. And even few years later, I could not accept Amelia, because she was just so much different than Heather's Victoria. 

Otherwise, I found Amelia to be okay, the little that I saw on The City. 

• Members

MTS makes it seem like Victor and Nikki were an accident pairing that became unexpectedly popular, and I laugh at how she puts supercouple in air quotes. Also from the way MTS is talking its as though Bill Bell saw a connection between EB/MTS before EB/MTS themselves even did.

• Webmaster

The soap was huge in the 1990s, and obviously still is. Daytime still made the butter that primetime toasted its bread with until maybe the latter part of the decade. I remember watching Y&R in primetime and I think it was this episode but I can't remember what happened. I think it was on a Tuesday at 8:00 p.m., well before NCIS locked that slot down before eventually moving to Mondays this season.

• Members

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4954636/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Per IMDB

This show was a Primetime episode. Victoria calls Cole. Victor arrives at the ranch. He wants to talk to his daughter. Jack and Hope discuss Victor and Victoria's relationship. Hope wants to go to the ranch and talk to Victoria. Nathan has vanished with little Nate. Thanks to Lynne, Neil gets Nayhan's address. He goes to Nathan's place, soon followed by Olivia and Drucilla. Nathan is adamant; he wants little Nate to stay with him. Olivia collapses. Robert calls Heather, tells her that April doesn't want him to see her and asks her if there a way for her to meet him out of school. Heather says she'll find a way. April wants to leave Paul's apartment. Paul calls Chris. He would like her to come and tell April that going back to New-York would be the biggest mistake of her life.