Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi and greetings from Italy. Can I ask you where is the vault? Have a wonderful day. Lots of love. Count Henri

Hi everyone! I'm from Italy. Please, can ask you where I can find this scene? I would like to see some scenes of Nikki played by Robin Eisenman in 1984 but I don't know where is the vault. Thanks a lot.

• Members

I'm still waiting for the day this happens...it amazes me how much there is of other soaps from the 1978-1984 era (more so 1978-1981 and 1983-February 1984 because those seem to be the years with the least material overall, besides the stuff that's in the vault).

My dream come true would be if the following showed up:

Full Episodes

-January 1978-December 1981 (mainly episodes featuring either Jill, Kay, Nikki (up until right before she meets Victor), Eve, Lorie (only from November-December 1981 involving Vanessa) and Julia)

-January 1983-February 1984 (mainly episodes featuring either Jill, Kay, Nikki, Lauren, Eve or Julia)

Edits

-Kay and Jill edits (1978-1980, 1982-1984)

-Jill Foster edits (1978-1981)

-Kay Chancellor edits (1978-1981)

-Nikki edits (1978-1981 (pre-Victor))

-Lauren edits (1983-1984)

• Members

This is part of the clips that were shared in the Y&R vault a year or so ago, ranging from 1982 - 1988. Tons of great scenes in there, check them out. Pretty sure this was the only time Brenda and Eric had a scene together. 

Edited by will81

• Members

Thanks for posting.

Interesting that they set up the corridor and Ashley's bedroom for that scene. Perhaps it was used in previous or subsequent episodes.

We didn't see  the Abbott living room when Mamie answered the door so perhaps only the foyer was set up.

Nowadays, they would have that scene take place downstairs, there really wasn't any reason for Ashley's room to be shown.

• Members

SOD Updates 1/26/99: 

KIMBERLIN BROWN (Character TBA) According to insiders, the fan fave (ex-Sheila/BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL/YOUNG AND RESTLESS) will soon appear in Bay City. 

BEVERLY ARCHER (Shirley): Jill (Jess Walton ) hires an actress to  play a maid beginning January 19. Archer was on MAJOR DAD and MAMA's FAMILY

CARLOS BERNARD (Raphael): Raphael will play an integral part of in Ashley's (SHARI SHATTUCK) upcoming storyline. He first airs on January 22. 

JAY BONTANIBUS (Tony Viscardi):  A show spokesperson will only confirm that the new Tony will appear "in a few weeks". 

LESLIE BEVIS (Ruth Perkins): Since it is dawning on Jim (BRETT HADLEY) that he is really Carl Williams, Ruth will be phased out. "No comment" says Y&R

SANDRA NELSON (Phyllis Romalotti): Numerous Y&R sources report that Nelson, who assumed the role from Michelle Stafford in 1997, has been dropped to recurring status and will not be seen much--if at all in 1999. "Y&R does not comment on contract status" responds a spokesperson. Ms. Nelson's spokesperson confirmed at press time her last contract date is February 22. 

SIENA GOINES (Callie Rogers): With the passing of Michelle Thomas, Goines will remain in the role for now. 

Edited by soapfan770