• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes. 

Google  pannoni4's Google+ . They have a classic soaps page. There are about 3-4 Y&R episodes from December 1984 on there. Some don't play, but they all download easily. 

Looks like there's some good Jill and Katherine stuff, Lauren, Jack in a peach sweater, Traci and Danny, early Joanna (I guess it's early), Paul and Andy, among others. 

• Members

Thank you so much @DRW50!

Just watched 11/2/84. The summary on the page doesn't match up with the actual episode posted.

The ep has a grim, grey, hopeless feel to it, especially all the Traci related scenes. Paul's confrontation with Danny and Traci was painful, as these are people who should really be getting along.

I felt particularly bad for Tim's fiance Andrea, who for a moment I thought was the same actress who played Brad's crazy ex, Lisa. It's not her, but looks like a mix of Lisa and the soap actress Jessica Tuck.

TEB looks gorgeous, with her wild mane of hair. I didn't recognize ED at first with her brown hair pinned up and her glasses. BD looked simple and glamorous with her hair back in a braid and her "stealth mode" leather jacket. She was mostly silent in her scenes and didn't have a chance to get campy

Please register in order to view this content

All the mob scenes were painful. Phil Morris is a talented actor but he can't spin s**t into gold. Grabbing the guy and calling him "turkey" - so cliche.

Poor Stephanie Williams - I think she's very charismatic and enjoyable to watch, but the show never found her a suitable romantic match.