Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Chris does look like she is getting married. She says I do and has a man in a suit standing next to her. Must have been some sort of wedding layout maybe and it reminded her of Snapper. It may have been why she chose to quit Jabot and head to England.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That would have been surprising and out of character Chris, but being married to a dillweed like David Hasselhoff's Snapper, she probably needed some excitement in her life.

If Jack had succeded, he would have bedded two Brooks sisters. When JLB came back in 2002, Jack claimed to have asked Lorie to the prom in high school. I feel that was a rewrite, since I don't remember if Jack & Lorie had that backstory when Terry Lester came on in 1980.

• Members

Dorothy Green (Jennifer Brooks) was not a happy camper.

In an interview from August 77,shortly before she was killed off she claimed the older women on Y&R were written as victims - she sited Liz Foster as having a stroke, KayChancellor - rich but lonely and an alcoholic and Vanessa Prentiss,scarred and living as a recluse.

The message according to Ms Green is that 'you've reared your children,now you're finished'.She claimed fans she meets in that age group agree with her and that these women are not shown to be doing anything positive with their lives.

She said the men on the show are treated differently eg Stuart,who hasn't done a thing wrong in 5 years.