Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

The Callie story was a good one & Michelle Thomas so fascinating to watch.... all the things they could have done with her! Too bad Olivia was thrown under the bus for the story (and Malcolm) and then they kept rolling over her again and again and again.

Edited by YRBB

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks days22!! :) I always look forward to your uploads!

Lauralee really is selling this rape story .....I never really thought (minus all the airtime) her acting was that bad (though she isn't the strongest actress) but the work she did with this rape storyline was some of her best.....you do feel for her and not in a forced type of way.....I also have to say that Rebecca Street who plays Jessica is also doing a good job as she deals with what Cricket is going through.....Jessica always seems so sugary sweet so it's nice to see a tougher side....

When John told Jack about the rape, I swear you can almost see Terry about to roll his eyes.....You know he was just thinking "alright Bill, I know I said some choice words about you always putting your daughter front and center but seriously??.....must you include me in this little plot now??.....you can send me off anytime now..."

Derek really is a slime, the way he just denies the rape even after he's arrested, though the fact that he thinks he did nothing wrong is really disturbing.....great scene when Chase pounded the crap out of him.....I sort of laughed at how Jack just stood there letting it happen....Bergman's Aunt Jack would have instantly pulled Chase off of Derek while repeating "this isn't worth it" etc........

Btw, found another episode from 1992 (I believe aired April 28,1992) don't think this was uploaded before either...

• Members

Youre welcomeee. I look forward to more of your uploads hopefully soon! :P

The character of Jack is such an interesting case at this time. He is obviously back burned and randomly pops up for quite short time in episodes. As sometimes eye roll worthy and the crickets rape story is because its pushed to the moon, everyone is doing a great job playing it and I agree wholeheartedly that Lauralee is knocking it out of the park.